Bendy's First Spring (Bendy X Henry)

Omg guys 3k reads already? How, why, what did I do to deserve this kind of blessing?
No seriously, I have no idea how this happened.
But nonetheless I'm really grateful for all of you that read the stuff I write about. It means a lot to me.
And with that said, I hope you enjoy this next one shot.
Which has by the way 2621 words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a few months since Henry was able to get the toons out of the studio. It was in the winter time when they escaped, the toons loved the white snow that was covering the land. As the snow started to melt away, and it started to gently getting warmer outside, Henry would go out for a walk with Bendy on his side. He wanted to show the Demon the change of seasons, making him see the beauty of nature. Today when the two were walking around in the fields Bendy asked Henry a few questions.

"Henry, it's getting warmer every day. Why is that?"

"well you see, the seasons are changing."

"seasons?"

Bendy asked curious to what it was. He never heard of something like that before.

"yes, seasons. Every year has four seasons that nature goes through. Which is important for the environment. At the moment we're switching from winter to spring."

"oh, sounds interesting! Tell me more about those seasons"

Bendy said with an exciting tone in his voice. Henry let out a small chuckle, before he continued to speak.

"sure, I love to tell you more about them. There are a total of four seasons. Spring, Summer, autumn and winter. When we got out of the studio it was winter time. Winter is a cold season where the land falls asleep to rest. Spring, the season that is beginning at the moment, is when the land and animals start waking up again. It gets slowly warmer and the nature starts to show its beautiful colors. Summer is a really warm season, were most people just enjoy the warm days. Being able to stay outside for a long time, going to the sea to relax on the beach and swim in the ocean. Autumn however is the season where it starts to get colder again. And it's also known to rain a lot. But one thing it's also known for is that the leaves from the trees change from their green color to warm colors, like yellow, orange a bit red and brown. After autumn comes winter again."

" wow, every season sounds so interesting!"

"I'm glad to see that they appear interesting to you. Every season is unique, just like every living being."

As Henry said that he put his hand on the Demons head, and petted him gently. The demon let out a small purr since he loved the feeling.

"you love being petted don't you?"

Henry said with a small chuckle.

"yes~ I do. Mhm~"

"well, then prepare for some cuddling later when we get back home."

The demon was squealing with excitement. The toon always loved the time he was spending with Henry. Especially when it was about cuddles.

The two continued to walk through the area. Once they reached a lovely location Henry decided to sit down on a bench and let Bendy explore on his own for a bit. As long as he stayed in his vision, he didn't mind it. He actually loved seeing Bendy explore the world around him. After all, everything the toon was used to was the sepiatoned studio. Bendy walked around curiously. Almost running around like a child that got told that they would receive some ice-cream soon. Some time went by, and as Bendy started to get exhausted, he sat down besides Henry. As he did so, he let his head fall on Henry's shoulder.

"tired aren't we?"

"sort of..."

"well, I guess we should go home then Bendy, hm?"