Bendy's quick amusement ( Bendy X Sammy)

Bendy was bored while he was sitting on his throne in his domain. When he had an idea to pay his prophet a visit. As the ink Demon reached the music apartment he noticed the sounds of a piano. The song was known to the Demon. The ink creature entered slowly the room. There was Sammy, playing the piano. Not knowing that his lord was looking over to him. The musician kept playing his song. When he had the feeling someone was watching him. he stopped and looked around. Only to see nothing. When he returned his gaze to the piano, Bendy was sitting in front of him. Sammy didn't had a chance to react, The Demon jumped at the musician and pinned him to the ground.
"M-my lord... How come your blessing me with a visit from yours truly?"
"cut the nonsense Lawrence. I'm bored and besides, I have an idea for you"
Bendy's grin grew even wider than it already was.
"what does my savior have in mind?"
The Demon didn't bother to answer, instead he removed Sammy's mask and gave the musician a kiss. The prophet was confused but also really embarrassed that his master was kissing him. Bendy was now asking for entrance, which Sammy allowed. The Demon started to explore Sammy's mouth with his wet tongue. They fought over domenance, and of course Sammy had no chance of winning. When Bendy broke the kiss, black Salvia was the only thing connecting them.
"I didn't thought you would taste like this... I love it~"
The Demon teased. Only to continue with his plan. Before Sammy knew, he was picked up by the Demon, who then sat down on a chair and put his prophet on his lap. Sammy's clothing was the only thing that separated the two. The Demon decided to lick Sammy's neck, which made the musician shiver. He soon started to quietly moan. Bendy then gave Sammy another kiss, and while the music director was distracted, the Demon started to undress the inky creature.
Soon Sammy would be naked. The demon would purr, to show that he was pleased with the way Sammy looked. The musician on the other hand was embarrassed that his lord was seeing him this way. Even though, he always dreamed about this moment. Bendy started to lick Sammy's neck, which send shivers through the musician. The demon would also grab Sammy's member and gently move his hand. Sammy couldn't believe that Bendy was doing this to him.
"My lord, why did I deserve this? Being touched by yours truly? "
"because I feel like it." the demon said, while pulling his hand away from Sammy's crotch. The demon made himself a member out of ink. "If ya want it to not hurt, then suck my dick"
Bendy said pushing Sammy's head close to his member. The prophet replied. "Everything you wish from me, I will gladly do. I want to please you every way I possibly can my lord and savior." "then get going, or I go in dry" the Inky creature demanded. Sammy was taking Bendy's tip inside his mouth, when Bendy grabbed his head and pushed Sammy down on his length. At first Sammy would gag, but he soon would start to deep throat his master. It took a good few moments, until the demon released his cum deep inside Sammy's mouth. Who then pulled away and swallowed Bendy's cum. The demon didn't gave Sammy a chance to react, he pinned the musician to the ground and positioned himself in front of Sammy's butt. Sammy was able to feel Bendy's member against his entrance. When Bendy forcefully pushed himself inside, Sammy would yelp in pain. Even though he always wanted to do it with Bendy, he was scared now that he might rape him. But to the surprise, Bendy waited for Sammy to get used to his size and asked if he could continue. When Sammy was comfortable, he told him that he could move. The demon slowly started to pull out, and back in. After some repeats, he would start to go faster. Which in turn made him hit Sammy harder too. This went on for a few more moments, until Sammy was close to releasing his cum. "M-my S-savior... I think I'm gonna- Ah~"
Sammy was cut short by Bendy cumming inside of him. The musician was ba breathing mess, and he was close to falling unconscious. But before he would fall asleep, Bendy pulled out and say. "this was fun. Maybe you're not as useless to me as I thought ya be"
"d-does this mean that I pleased you, my lord?"
"yes, not only that. I'll consider to visit ya from time to time. Until then..."
The demon positioned his head besides Sammy's and whispered. "until then, you dare to sacrifice any of your so called sheep. Otherwise I'll make sure, that next time I won't be gentle with you. Got it?"
Sammy nodded and said.
"y-yes, my lord anything you want me to do."
With that, Bendy would stand up and continue to search for Henry. The musician would continue to lay on the ground and couldn't believe that his savior finally had noticed him.

~~~~~~~~~~
I finished this with 876 words. Wow, I knew this one was going to be shorter than the last one. But damn, this is way shorter than I expected. But never mind, I hope you enjoyed this short little one shot, have a great day /night. And I'll see you on the next one shot, or in the comments!