chapter 3

Zayns POV- I dont even know what i was doing I she noticed cuz she mumbeld to herself "what the actule fuck" So i did what any smart person would do and said Im the guy i make the rules doesnt matter how much of a bitch you are we are nothing alike so watch yourself I warned she wishperd something i couldnt quit grasp but when she noticed she said it louder DONT YOU FUCKING TEST ME YOU LITTLE BITCH then wispers these words in my ear "beacause you will be punished" bites my ear and walks out now im confusedand a little turned on wait WHAT! (Martinas POV) Two can play at his game just wait he will regret saying those words to me but for now im ready to be a 21 year old and not just be able to fuck but get drunk to ahaha i made a joke about my age thats funny. Well time to figure out who im stuck with other than captin asshole SHELBIE IM GOING TO EAT MEMES CUPCAKE SHE MADE FOR YOU!! FUCK NO THAT MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And 3,2,1 im takled to the ground Hey you dont even have the cupcake out damn you but touch it i will hang you by your toes in a freezer and beat you with a penyata stick and watch your candy fall and the rip out your soul and then shouve that up your ass and watch you throw it up and then pull out your guts and make you eat them! WOW now im nevering going to sleep again in the same room as you i say sarcticly But my reson for bothring you is we are going to day drink then go clubing tonight ok?Whooooo call Harold Edward Styles. OKAY i will do that now. Now im calling him whatch count five seconds he waits that long before answering so people dont think his a creep ready 5,4,3,2,1 Hello Martina J. what do you want this fine day?Hello Harold Edward i would like another drinking partner that can handle the hottness since your gay come be freaky with my new dorm bowrs who dont speak with mwaa so i must have un shy self to awake these boring ass people up cuz im all alone and the only fun one other than shelds pleeeaaassseee!!!???!!!!Okay babez be there in 1 love you. Love you two. EVERYBODY WHOM LIVES IN THESE AREA MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE DEN OR ILL FOURCE ALL YALL BITCHES AND DONT  THINK I WONT!!!!! That should get them to come oh here come mr.ass let the games begin. ignore him first thing to do KNOCK SMASH/THATS MY FUCKING CUPCAKE YOU BASTARD holy shit shelbie is going carzy i run in to the kitchen to find the shourt blond boy eating the cupcake fuck he is dead Calm down shelbs we can get another one NO this little fucker is going to pay. She aprouches him he is like 5.8 she is much taller than that and in musel to soo i pounce and hold her down forgot to minchon we are big ass bitches taller than average soo yeah.Good thing Harry walked in right at this moment or that lil bitch would be dead shelbs yells HAROLD!! SHELBIE! Will you make lil ol me a cupcake? She says batting her eyelashes.Well of course right after i meet everybody that lives here.That was more of a statement other than a question but ok there all in the den.  Hello im harry OMG LOUIS!!! HAZ! The one that was i guess louis ran up to harry and gave him a huge hug then harry set down and louis set on his lap what the fuck is going on i know harry is gay but he never minchoned him ewwwwwwwe he will pay for not telling the masta.         Harry POV- Oh my god louis was here my boyfriend i lef wheni moved to Texas with my step dad Robin.Oh my gosh I've missed him sooo much and im soo happy he is here with me now or... im here with him since i moved back with M&S for collage im becoming a Chef since i love to cook its amazing and louis loves drama,Martina  is here studing art ,and she wants to be a pastry Chef Shelbie is going to be well I dont know she wont tell us what classes she is taking but back to louis im gong to ask him out on a date not as Boyfriends but as for friends now since im dateing someone cuz i didnt think i was coming back he lives inTexas he is tall but i dont like tall guys i like louis.Hey louis would yoou like to go to the movies with me? As in a date or...? A date i said that really fast i hope not too fast.LIke i should have waited 5 seconds or something awell he is answering. Well of course I would "Okay lets go its already 7:30" YAY byyyeee people love you Zaynie poo!!! Dont call me that! Okay babe. That eather!!.                            Martinas POV- Oh Zaynie i like it so I go and sit on his lap and wisper awww Zaynie why dont you like being called babe? It doesnt bother me when you say it but louis is gay and im straight and don't wanna get invalved with THAT he wispers back So me sitting in your lap dont bother couse if not this is my purmanit spot i dont even care what you say actully this is my spot okay? Okay he sorda mouns witch is weird im not even doing anything but yet again i am in a very tight dress and what i said could come off as sexuale awell lets just roll with it so i say Oh is someone getting happy? Yesssssss alrighty then close your eyes stand up. OK He stands up and closes his eyes he and i just walk off like that and i could see the tent in his pants. Hope he thinks about that one.                                                                                                                         Hey people umm i know its not 12 o'clock but I have to go to my grandparents for X-mas eve and have no choice so enjoy and for next chapter i want 2 comments and 1 vote so i know im being read SO have a great cristmas and comment a new idea for my chapter and yoou will be put in the sotry so bye my lovelys love yall!!!!!