finding him

Martinas POV Get the hell off me shelbs i just moved in and your already setting your self up for an ass whoopin! HAHA you cant beat the BEAST! You know i can stop lieing to yourself NUHUH! wahtever just get off me. Ok (Zayns POV) I Woke up this moring it was bad im soo alone hah tottle lie i have bitches lineing up for me and i love it. Its great being famouse.Im going to school now and im just playing im not famouse or have bitches lining up im just considerd as the bad boi im going to collage and the dorms are co ed so this means im rooming with a girl whoop well lets go. (MARTINAS POV) My roommate is my cousin and then there are supposed to be to other guys or three i dont know but co ed hope atleast one of them is hot but im already set up me and my cousin got here two days ago its cool i guess. Oh shit there are people walking in four boyz i was right haha victory.Well sourta right i asked for one HOT one there all hot exept this one he cought my eye i cant tell if he is sexy or not he is a mystey like he walked in and just walked straight to my bedroom that i half to share with someone oh fuck no that my ROOM!!!! (Zayns POV) Well that was awkward i just walked into the nearest room witch looks like a guy room is there more than four guys I will just look in the top drew and see if its a guy or girl.Oh crap the girl from earler walked in when i was goin threw then top underwere drere to see if it was a guy or girl fuck me while running i screwed up it a girl defnetly a girl but this girl is hot!(Martinas POV)You know its kinda rude to snoop considering we dont know eachother but hey what do I know. But me and you are sharing this room since the to other guys already decided they are rooming togather and my cousin will never share her room with you or me so we are stuck.I swear to my fucking Unicorns if you touch my stuff again while we share this room i will kill you in your sleep got it and if you get in my way it will not only be the first but the last got it but other than that i think we will be best friends. What the fuck was that i just said to the most gourgues guy i have ever seen he is fuging hot damn anger issues taking over now he is scared shitless of me and its like love at first site i want him well we have two whole years togather that gives me some time atleast . I look up and see him walking over to me shit he is so tall fuck what is he going to do? So i start walking backwards he backs me up to the wall shit but what he did i didnt expect he just stood there WHAT THE ACTULE FUCK.                                                                                                                                                                 *Hey me mush rooms sorry it kinda shourt and kinda confusing but its just the begining so next chappie will be better my loves but i want feed  back so i know if im good or not i will post a caricters list next so good bye for now wont be to long of a wait;)