Chapter 5

Louis POV-I knew martina wasn't all human but im Alpha of my pack somewhat well air to alpha my father sent me two watch Zayn and Niall there to stupid and we Know there probley not changing any time soon.

Lou baby wacha thinkin so hard about? Oh nothing Haz most likely you. Awwww Lou! Then he kisses me i can't even explane the fireworks that I feel harry is my mate but that is not aloude the same sex mates Harry's step father was beta but they moved to Texas to join the largest Pack there is Packs from other contries fear them It's because there air to Alpha witch is a girl sorry but the space age internet wont tell me her name nither will my father.

But the scary thing is that she has Vamp and witch blood pluse the werewolf she is powerful and eal tempered so i here but i don't know who she is and what will come of this but im about to find out since martinas pack is the unchained pack The name will change if it has a newleader but i wanna talk to there alpha they have now to talk about tthis chick. I really fear for martina i can smell the heat on her.

Martinas POV- We are in Texas now I feel the need to sleep so that exatlly what i do when I get to my home in texas with my momma and dad and brother that is after i go see Liam i have missed him soo much but he found his mate she died tho in a battle when i was gone She was Luna the battle was agenst the Flowing river pack. I feel asleep in my room. " Im running in the forest its weird i feel powerful i dont feel stuck im Silver i have Aqua eyes im a wolf ths is my wolf wait who is he is Jet Black but has emrald green eyes there beautiful" Momma!!! she comes running in. What is it are you okay? No momma I had a dream of my wolf and another wolf it was jet black with emrald eyes and a blue star around its its right eye a half moon it wa sthe most beautiful wolf i have ever i dont know the person thow just the wolf. Hunny thats imposeble there are no wolfs like that expacly with markings on the WAIT did you see your wolf? Um yes it was so gourgas it was silver like the full moon and had aquea eyes and was huge and even in my dream i felt powerful! Oh my god Martina Its time your eyes just changed color. What wait what time is it? 10:45 a.m. OKay lets go. We went outside and right when my feet hit the dirt i could feel my body forming it was amazing i felt so free everybody was watching the whole pack knew because of the conection but then i relized i was not silver i was jet black OMG i was the other wolf then who was the silver wolf

Zayns POV-Holy shit she is huge but she is challneing the alpha but he is nothing compaired to her but she is so little in her human size like a patit but her wolf is so big and my i ad almost as beautiful as her but i can tell there is something wrong.Shit she is fighting for alpha oh my god! Louis!! He turns to look at me Zayn I....Do you see this she is fighting for alpha that happend really fast but we have never really been in the pack kinda stuff. LOUS do you see how big she is?! Yeah why? And the mark of the moon? Holy shit Zayn your right!!! She is the mixed bread the powerful one and to think you wehere trying to get with that she would have domnated you so bad. Shut up Louis your in a same sex relationship and he is your mate and that is forbedend so hah.

Martina POV- This is your power you are suposed to be Alpha its YOUR power not HIS iz all i could here my wolf telling me and that when i lost it i and started fighting for Alpha and Liam knew it too i was in his head.But soon enouph i had him by the neck holding him to the ground that was intell two ther wolfs jumped in to pull me off of him i fought them off easly i was fucking pisst now and finely i let go and he was dead so i thought my brother and father and grandfather came up to me and grandpa said You my young one are very powerful and good with stratgey. Thank you sir. And you fought for what was yours and didn't stop tell you got it i respect you. Thank you again sir but mite i ask am i Alpha? That you are not. WHAT WHY THE HELL NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He simpley said You don't have a mate when you do you will become Alpha. But sir i worked for it i really did please i can run this without a mate i am strong enough. But you will be stronger with your mate beside you. But i don't need one and i don't know how to get one. Just kidding you are Alpha but don't let us down martina. Yes sir! YAY im Alpha!!!!!

Hey my people dont worry liam didnt die but yall are wondering who her mate is huh is it Zayn or liam? Beacause we know her and zayn have and atraction but her and Liam have history but are they gonna go back to colleage or what they just like walked out i mean what the hell!?!?!?!?! OMG i was with my Causin Kristen i was so pisst she was be soooo controling and i was gonna hit her with a fucking brick or somethin maybe push her in a pool oh ohohohohohohohohohohohoh i am thinking about posting a picture of Martiinas Wolf it amaZAYN!!! but anyways im going back to school soon so the updates might not be as often so poo on school anywho byeeeeee!!!!