Chapter 4 1/2

Shelbie POV- That fucking Niall i should kill him in his sleep for eating my cupcake my CUPCAKE. Good thing Harry showed up to cook me another one or that lil fucker would have died right then and there but now im all calm and day drinking with my cousin and Harry wait NO Harry is on a gayyyyy date with louis. I dont see why people think im soo grumpy and mean im not i have feelings  but hey im not afraid to express my feelings i mean if your a bitch imma tell you straight up but that guy Niall was i guess kinda cute but he is now scaird of me i tired to kill him *Augh*  MARTINA get the hell off me now!! No love muffine Harold is not back yettt im borrreeeddddd!!!!!!!!Then go bother someone els your high as fuck and i dont need to hanndle this right now im thinking.NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i like it here! whatever im pushing you off wait i know Zaaaayyyyyn! WHAT!? Come get her off me Who? he walks in the room                                     Zayns POV -  Well that was quite interesting i had to go get UMM......errrr i dont know what her name is actully. Hey girl whats your name you havent told me yet? Why should i tell you? Becouse i wanna know. Okay fine its Martina and why did you want to kknow? Because i was wondering if you would like to go out to dnner with me? Ummm..................................i guess so yeh when? Tomorrow night 6:30 sound good? Yes it does were are we going so i know what to wear? Wear something nice but fitting ok? Okk Night she said then turnes off the light.

Martinas POV- Holy mother of unicorn eggs Zayn malik and I are going on a date and i dont know what to were oh oh oh oh i know my samon colored dress with my nude heels and my silver owel necklace its 6:29 he is going to be ready to go in 3,2,1 Martina hello oh hot damn you look good lets go then....

Sorry its so short but i just am sooo tired right now i will update tomoz so goodnight love yall <3

Finding him {One Direction fanfic}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें