Chapter 6

AUTHORS NOTE ~ I'm on my phone soooo it might look weird and this starts with Liam's point of view from the fight in the last chapter so enjoy :)~

LIAM'S POV~ When she changed it was amazing but that didn't last long soon enough she was circling me giving me a challeaning me to fight. She gets in my head aging me on and my wolf hated that so I shifted.It wasn't tell I shifted thar I noticed how much lager she was than me she is a true fighter but not cut out to be alpha but I'm going to fight her and win well atleast hope I win.

MARTINA'S POV(next day after fight)~ Well I'm becoming Alpha today but I don't wanna be Alpha I wanna go back to London finish School get my mate I don't wanna be Alpha that was all my wolf yesterday I wanna be a pastery chef NOT fucking Alpha I will just give the title of being Alpha to my brother I want a normal life with normal people normal house be NORMAL!!!So all o know to do is just cry while I'm crying I don't here Harry and Shelbie come in the room. Baby gurl are you okay me and Shelbie are really sorry and well love you Martina. Harry said I just cried even harder he came over and pulled me into his lap and let me cry into his chest. M you can't be weak you half to be strong so no sine of weakness!! Shelbie yelled and harry yell this.

SHUT THE FUCK UP she has nobody right now she doesn't know who her mate is and is becoming Alpha when she just wants to be normal and finish school and that's exactly what we are going to do!!!Arnt we?

I just heckuped and noded. Shelbie was pisst I could smell it she was about to burst ans she did "WHAT THE HELL HARRY YOU ARNT HER BOYFRIEND YOUR FUCKING GAY AND HAVE AN UN SACRED MATE AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO FUCKING TELL ME OFF ME OF ALL PEOPLE THE ONE WHO HELPED YOU WITH EVERYTHING!!!!! Harry mumbled something only I hured witch scared me a bit he mumbled these words"I wish he was my mate" Shelbie had already walked out so I asked harry what's up "harry what do you mean he is not your mate?" Well I just now figured it out" how? I asked fearing my answer YOU. With thar I passed out

LOUIS POV~ I was sitting talking to Zayn when I felt this sharp pain it was everywhere I knew what it ment it ment my mate mated with someone els what the hell HARRY!!! I could smell were he was at he was in Martina's room what the hell is going on? I walked in and saw her passed out right beside him on the bad she had all her cloths on and so did he they were on top of the duvet but something.didn't fell right "harry what's going on?" Lou I..... "don't I thought you were my mate"? I well er...am not sure I feel something with her thar o can't enplane but I also feel it with you to Louis. It hurt when he called me by my full name and not lou or boo " but harry your my mate." I know that you louis are mated to me but I don't think I'm mated to you. " Harry no I love you and will die without you your my Luna please don't I know your my mate!"

Harry's POV~ I don't want to do this Louis but Martina is my mate and I'm the reson she is in pain all the time with me I can help her and she can be happy and we can go home to London and finish school.

" OK just rember I love you harry and always will and I won't stop loving you intell I die bit if you turn out wrong please come back to me I will always have open arms."

OK I love you two Louis you will always be my first love and don't ever forget thar will ya!

I got up out of the bed and walked over to Louis backing him up to the wall. "Harry what are you doing your going to hurt your mate?" Just one last kiss won't hurt boo trust me. I pushed my lips onto his and I still felt a little spark but not allot I couldn't stop myself and he was asking for entrance thar I granted and he started palming me thru my pants that's when I stoped it and he wimperd at the loss of my lips but I have my mate so he walked out and I walked over to Martina.

Martina baby wake up. " ugh"she grumbled and rolled over. Baby wake up we are gonna go home back to London tonight. Huh harry...? Martina your my mate!What really that's grate and were going home? Yes I know you don't want to be alpha Martina. "I know I just wanna be normal"

She started crying again and I just picked her up and sat back down with her on my lap keying her cry into my chest.

"Harry I'm so glad your my mate" Me two "You know haz I have always had a crush on you but you where gay and I thought I had no chance" Awww baby gurl you had a crush on me why didn't you tell me? "Because thar would be embreassing!" Well come on babe lets get going I wanna go home don't you..? "Yes very much!"

Martina's POV~ I can't belive harry is my mate bit I thought he was mated with Louis I guess not Awell I creaking have always had a thi g for harry but something is telling me that something is wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~next day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and we were just arivin in London and I was so excited all the boys came home with us and we where going back to our reglure life exapept Shelbie Louis, Niall were not in it they didn't come so more like not all the boys just me Zayn and harry. Babe wake up!!! HUH what oh we're here! I will wake Zaynie poo up "ZAYNIE POO!!!!! What the fuck Martina it like 8 in the morn- oh we're here. "Uh no shit Shurlock!" Hey don't hate from the other side of the island you can't even get over leggooo blue pillow cases red barf bags yellow banana peal Martina's such a fag!!!!! ZAYN no just no well fine then. Something felt right with Zayn and I felt happy with him but when harry came up behind me and wrapped his arms round my waist I felt hot where he was touching me and I was happy.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy my people how life I am sorry Shelbie for making you sound mean but I love you *puppy face* so how y'all liking it y'all didn't expect the harry thing do you no....? Awell can't wait for the next chappie anyways byeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and shelbs Don't think to hard!;)