Chapter One

Hello, you're reading this because you're beautiful and an amazing person. Please enjoy and have an amazing an fun filled day- or night.
⚠️This chapter does have a slight mention of physical abuse.⚠️
[just thought I'd tw that]

⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩🌴⬩🌞⬩🌴⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩

Love is a funny thing, it makes you do things you could never dream of. It means an intense feeling of deep affection, when people care for one another this deeply, they can lead to decisions. Decisions that maybe you wouldn't make in your conscious mind, but love affects you so deeply it make it seem ok to do. In newly wedded couple Olivia and Robert Dawson's case, things like returning to Benidorm with your best mate for a family reunion.

The warm air of the Alicante airport's runway blew in the trios faces as the door to the plane opened. "I feel a strange feeling of nostalgia coming here." Olivia said stepping off of the plane.

"Nostalgia's one way to put it." Rob replied, blinking a couple times in the sun.

"Guys, people don't usually go to... well, here, on a honeymoon." Tom said adjusting his flowery blouse.

"For the record, this isn't the honeymoon, this is the family holiday." Liv corrected him before waltzing through the automatic doors into the building, the other two beside her.

"Family holiday my ass." Tom said, mainly to Rob, as he took a sip from the coffee in his hands.

"Booked Canada didn't I?" Rob told Tom.

"Canada is not romantic Rob." The man replied nudging his mate in the arm.

"Yes it is, the mountains are beautiful in the winter." Rob tried to defend himself.

"Alright then... most of Canada isn't romantic." Tom corrected himself.

Rob laughed softly before stopping in front of the conveyor belt and hauling his suitcase from the black runway. Olivia helped Tom and then opened her own to pull out a pair of sunglasses and white hat. Rob's family was already at the Solana but these lot had booked a different hotel. This meant that they would have to meet up at the beach at some point in the afternoon, something the three of them were looking forward to.

A long black limousine had been prepared for them to travel to their hotel in and the three sat in the back seat, Rob next to Liv and Tom on the corner. They chinked their champagne glasses and talked through the whole journey. 

The hotel was beautiful. A sleek white building dotted with balconies and windows, towered above them. Its glass doors shining in the sunlight, begging them to enter. In which they did, quickly and quietly before the public had noticed the stars in the area. Two suites on the top of the building, with access to the private pool on the roof and VIP nightclub in the basements. 

This hotel was named the El Royale, well known for its modernisation and private conferences. Rob had arranged to meet with his mother at noon and they were changed and ready for the reunion. Rob, in his usual holiday attire, Liv in a yellow summer dress with sandals and Tom in a red and white flowery shirt (iykyk). 

Shaaron, Billie, Loretta and Jodie were waiting outside the ice-cream parlour for them, Jodie licking the soft pink fluff like there was no tomorrow. Shaaron immediately hugged Liv, "OMG!!!! Livia Dawson, sounds nice." She squeals. "I think I love you more than Rob." 

"Oi!" Rob said from behind Liv, then hugging his mother.

"Mrs Dawson," Tom greeted, politely holding his hand out for her to take. 

"Oh, Tommy. Don't be an idiot." Shaaron replied hugging her son's best friend.

Jodie noticed Liv and Rob and dropped her ice-cream. Her face became still, her eyes widened and her mouth slightly open. She screamed excitedly and jumped onto her brother, almost causing him to fall over, which made Olivia laugh. Then the young girl hugged Liv tightly, Lorretta sneered at the child's reaction. "If you've got a problem Lorretta, you can tell us all." Liv warned.

"Yeah, I've got a problem." Lorretta squawked, poking the end of her cigarette into Liv's arm. "You!"

The woman hissed at the sudden heat on her arm and clutched the affected area with her hand. "NANNA!" Rob shouted, he hugged his wife tightly, kissing her forehead. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT!"

"Just told ya'." Lorretta mused. "Don't like her." The old woman smirked.

"That's it mum, we're leaving." Shaaron told the old witch. "I'm so sorry, Livie dear."

"S'alright..."Liv mumbled into Rob's chest.

"We can look after Jodi if you'd like." Tom offered for the three of them.

"I'll come with ya'. Them two are bound to have a screaming match." Billie said, taking Jodi's hand in his and walking off with the other adults, all except Lorretta and Shaaron.

⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩🌴⬩🌞⬩🌴⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩

Ooh, spicy. Seems to me that Lorretta doesn't like Olivia at all. From the hints in the last book, I have shown that she could almost hate her.
Well, I guess only time will tell.

QOTD: If you could go to any country on holiday, where would you go?

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️🌞☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️