Chapter Nine

Chapter nine: Anniversary

⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩🌴⬩🌞⬩🌴⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩

Shaaron and Billie Dawson had admitted to not being the best parents on multiple occasions. Like when Rob went into a science lesson in collage and got a flask of fire exploded in his face because he didn't wear goggles. How were Shaaron and Billie involve in this you ask? I'll tell you.

The day before the experiment Shaaron had told Rob not to listen to his science professor because he was a huge prick, let me tell you, not a good decision. Rob nearly had his face blown off, because he took his mother literally.

Let's just say that Rob, not very smart unless he wanted to be and the move he had made to get them a daughter-in-law, very smart. 

Shaaron and Billie loved Olivia like their own daughter and after she had told them what her life was like, the only thing they could do was embrace her even more. Although the one thing that was truly standing between Olivia and exception was Loretta. Shaaron hated her mother for it, but still tried to keep the peace. It was a hard thing to do, mind you.

⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩🌴⬩🌞⬩🌴⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩

Olivia had woken up early today. Despite her late night rendezvous with the bag of Maltesers in the kitchen, she was feeling great. Rob's parents were having their anniversary today and she had taken it upon herself to get them gifts, mainly because Rob had forgotten, but she loved giving people things. It was one of the only ideals that made her happy, other than her two best mates, husband and baby girl, Andrea.

Shaaron had been given her dream mansion, and  it's ok because she loved the gift. But Billie was slightly confused when Liv told him he had to go find his gift on his own. Eventually she had given up and shown him his Audi R8, because he was a slow seeker and took a while to find his things. The two parents absolutely wet themselves when they had seen it in the houses garage and therefore they were out driving right now, doing laps of London whilst on facetime to Rob.

The family was nice now, cosy almost, and it made Olivia and Rob feel safe in each others company.

⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩🌴⬩🌞⬩🌴⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩

I love that house and that is why I decided to give it to Shaaron and Billie.