Chapter Three

Welcome to chapter three, this chapter explains the past of Olivia. It's quite sad so get your tissues out.

⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩🌴⬩🌞⬩🌴⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩

Sometimes when an argument happens, the best thing to do is to lay down and think. Just thinking is a good way to clear your head, it helps you relax and cool off from the heated moments prior. Olivia Dawson was lay on her back, on her bed whilst Rob was in the shower, thinking about how fucked up her life really was. 

Sure, she was a world famed actor, married to the love of her life; but that is the only good she could see. You see, Olivia was an orphan, her parents had been killed in a plane crash when she was three and she barely remembered them. Her mother's lovely blue eyes and her long sleek hair, flashed in her memory. Her fathers glasses and strong figure looming over her thoughts like a shadow. 

Once their death had been announced, everything was taken away from Livia, her home, her toys, her life. Being only three, and having no parents is not an easy thing to survive, but she did and every day since then she has been taking one step at a time and keeping her head high. The only time she had really broken down to someone was when she was living with Tiger and his family.

⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩🌴⬩🌞⬩🌴⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩

Olivia entered her room and flopped on her bed. After an extremely awkward meal with the Dyke's on the anniversary of her parents death, all she could think about was sleep. The door to her bedroom creaked open and the figure of Tiger slid through the small gap between the wall and the door, he had created for himself, a letter in hand. 

"Liv, mum said to give you this." He explained, reluctantly passing the letter towards his friend. "She told me about your parents, I'm- I'm sorry mate..." His sincerity was clear, but the question lingered in the air about what was in the letter.

Olivia ripped the opening of the letter open and pulled out the yellowing parchment. Her hands shook as she unfolded the paper. The first line on the page was written in a neat handwriting, getting noticeably messier the further you read down the page.

𝑀𝓎 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝒪𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝒶,

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓂𝒶𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝓎 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒟𝑜𝓇𝑜𝓉𝒽𝓎 𝒯𝒽𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓈𝑜𝓃, 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇. 𝒯𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝒶𝓈 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊.

𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉-𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒹𝑒𝒸𝒾𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒻𝒻 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓊𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝑜 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒽𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝒲𝒶𝓉𝒻𝑜𝓇𝒹.

𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓃𝑜 𝒾𝒹𝑒𝒶 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹. 𝒲𝑒 𝓁𝑒𝒻𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓊𝓁𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓃 𝒶𝒻𝒻𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝐼 𝑜𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹.

𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓉𝒽. 𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓂𝓎 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓇, 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊.

A tear rolled down the young girls face, an affair, that's all her life had meant to them before they had died. 

"They left me Tige... They knew what they were doing and they left me..." She mumbled her azure eyes turning towards her friend. He stared in shock as she absentmindedly handed him the letter. Tiger scanned the piece of paper, then leaned over the bed to hug his friend. 

"They were crappy people Liv, even more shit parents." Tiger said into the girls hair. Olivia was sobbing at this point, all of her thoughts focused on the people she knew as her not-so-loving parents. They had left her, all alone at the age of three, to save their stupid pride.

⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩🌴⬩🌞⬩🌴⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩

Wow, Ok. Plot twist, Livia's and orphan, her parents sound like really bad people though, right? I'm getting into the flow of writing now, more ideas are coming and I'm having as much fun as I did writing the first book, so more chapters coming soon.

QOTD: Who is your favourite Benidorm character? [Mine is Kenneth Du Beke]