Chapter Seven

Hi, here's a chapter for today, I'm slowly running out of written chapters I'm still coming up with plots. Go check out my new favourite material that I have created: The time you cared, Kai Parker.

⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩🌴⬩🌞⬩🌴⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩

Rob's POV

Beer is something that makes Tom and Rob happy. It makes most of the adult population happy to be honest. But Rob and Tom loved beer. Anyway, Olivia came back from her viewing and the pair of men had a bone to pick with her.

"So where are you viewing that you don't need the car?" Rob asked waving the keys in the air as she stepped through the door. 

"Aww give us one." She grabbed a beer from the fridge and lay her jacket on the counter. "Oh and to answer your question, I walked."

Tom burst out laughing. "You walked." He said between laughs. "You could barely throw a knife without complaining. Let alone walk, through London, might I add, on a Saturday morning, to a viewing god knows where." It was Rob's turn to laugh now, Livia stared at them disapprovingly.

"I bought it." She said before disappearing into the guest room. 

"Oh god, you've done it now Rob." Tom said, patting the mans shoulder and walking back toward the fridge to get another beer.

"What the frigg did I do?" He asked in Tom's direction. Rob then got up and walked toward the bedroom, in which Olivia has disappeared into.

"Yeah mate, course you can come round when we've moved in." She said into the phone.

"Who you talking to?" Rob asked sitting on the bed beside Livia.

"Hold on Tige, Tiger, why?" She asked. "Problem?"

"How many people have you invited to this, 'Welcome Party' Liv?" Rob asked.

"Tiger, Michael, Joey, Callum, your mum, your dad, Tiger's mum, Tiger's dad, Bianca and Jodie." She replied, turning her attention back to the phone. "OH FUCK NO!!" She shot up from her seat. "I'LL BE THERE, GIVE ME FIVE!!!" The phone was thrown on the bed. "I gotta go." Olivia said before turning to leave, Rob grabbed her arm.

"Stop.... What's wrong?" He said.

"Bianca got a boyfriend." She replied.

"And? You don't have to go.." Rob replied pulling her towards him and standing up, their waists now touching.

"The boyfriend just nicked my Xbox." Olivia said, quietly.

"Really? Just buy a new one." Rob suggested.

"I built that with my dead mate?" She said, extremely slowly.

"Insensitivity, Olivia." Rob pointed out.

"Shit, sorry. My mate kind of died a couple years back and we built that Xbox together." Olivia repeated. The phone rang, Rob grabbed it before Liv could.

"Yep," he said down the speaker.

"Liv, I got it back ok?" Tiger said into the microphone.

"Nice one mate. Got to hang up now, things to do, if you know what I mean." Rob said down the phone, Olivia tried to take it off of him but he lifted it in the air. "Nah uh." She sulked and dropped onto the bed, crossing her arms.

"Yeah, mate, totally get it." Tiger's voice came through the speaker. "See ya Rob."

"Bye mate." He said before putting the phone down. "You know, you really don't want to piss me off."

"Why the fuck not?" Olivia replied.

"Because I might do this-" Rob said then he kissed her neck softly. "And this-" He moved his kiss upwards, onto her jawline. "And then this." He pushed her onto the bed by her shoulders and kissed her passionately.

⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩🌴⬩🌞⬩🌴⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩

Ok so that is literally the closest I'm going to get to mature because my sister is a nosy little git so please wait patiently. New upload times are on my page.