Chapter Ten

Hi, please enjoy the last chapter of Star in my sky. I will be posting one after this just to clear some details and stuff up about my upcoming projects.

⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩🌴⬩🌞⬩🌴⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩

Dear diary,
Two things have changed in the last year and half, I've been pregnant and had a child. Very excited about the child to be honest, I'm scared. I got a new house, same building as Tom's and I bought Shaaron and Billie a car and their dream mansion. I know, I'm to best daughter-in-law ever, right?

Liv x 💛

⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩🌴⬩🌞⬩🌴⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩

Olivia threw up, like she had every morning since she found out about the literal human growing inside of her. She was scared, like, really scared, but it didn't stop her from loving the unborn little baby with a big chunk of her heart. The woman slipped back into the comfort of the fluffy sheets, next to her husband; at this point they were glued together by the hip, except from toilet breaks of course.

⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩🌴⬩🌞⬩🌴⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩

Twelve months later...

Liv never wanted to leave the cosy interior of the master bedroom but they as they had a 4 month old child and she was called, Andrea.

Rob's middle name was Andrew so like, the correspondence is nice. Andrea wouldn't stop crying, it was killing their heads, the only person she wouldn't cry around was Tom and thank god he lived three floors up or life would really suck. He comes down every couple of hours to calm her down, since most of the apartment block was already pissed off about the noise and many complaints had been filed.

Other then that, the girl was beautiful, she looked just like Rob and that's the best Olivia could have ever asked for. Everything in her life was perfect. 

Olivia Dawson had always thought love was like pie, that there was only a limited amount to share; but this is important to remember. Love isn't like pie. You don't need to divide it among all your friends and loved ones. No matter how much love you give, you can always give more. It doesn't run out, so don't try to hold back giving it as if it may one day run out. Give it freely and as much as you want.

⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩🌴⬩🌞⬩🌴⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩⟡⬩

Thank You for reading Star In My Sky.