ch15: About Last Night...

a/n: i cannot believe i get to say thank you for 10k reads. that is literally mind-boggling, but just, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. you guys are the best ever. <3

☆☆☆

George chuckled, "How's that for overstepping my boundaries?"

Willow shifted her body so she was sitting up once again as she laughed. She dropped her arms from around George's neck, but his hands still stayed on her back and thigh.

"I think we lost any boundaries we may have had a while back, George," she jabbed.

He rolled his eyes, rubbing his thumb on the top of her thigh. Willow watched him blush as he looked down at his hand.

"Well, anyway, I'd been waiting to do that for a while," he murmured.

"Really? I had no idea," she said sarcastically.

George laughed. "Oh, you just know everything about me, don't you?"

Willow felt a small smile play on her lips as her heartbeat began to rise. She took George's hand in hers, causing him to meet her eyes. He smiled at her before she spoke.

"Only what you want me to see," she began. "Or rather, what you want to show me..."

George's eyes seemed to darken at her comment. He shifted his gaze from her eyes to her lips, as if to ask for permission to kiss her again. Willow wasted no time before she had thrown her arm around his neck to pull his lips onto hers once more.

She removed her hand from his, placing it on his strong chest. Willow could feel how quickly his heart was beating, nearly in time with hers, as their lips worked against each other. As he tilted his head toward her, Willow could feel the short bristles of hair on his face scratch against her cheek.

His hand began to rub up her thigh once more, this time daring to dip underneath the fabric. He ran his tongue along her bottom lip, so she opened her mouth allowing him to deepen the kiss. But before she had a chance to fully process his tongue in her mouth, Willow gasped as George's fingers slipped under the hem of her dress.

The tips of his rough fingers quickly traced up the top of her thigh and onto her hip. However, he couldn't seem to figure out how to fully access the skin underneath her tights.

In between kisses, George managed to say, "Willow, why can't I figure out what's going on underneath this tight, little dress of yours?"

She couldn't help the laugh that escaped her mouth, as she pulled away from George's lips. He removed his hand from underneath her dress as he gave her a confused look.

Willow grabbed the hem of her dress, slightly pulling it up to show the band of her tights around her waist. "I'm wearing tights right now, so I'm not sure how easily accessible anything is."

George's eyes scanned her waist before shifting up to meet her gaze again. "Did you know that you were wearing tights this entire time?"

She gave him a questioning look. "Did I know I was wearing tights? I dressed myself, so I think the answer is yes."

He rolled his eyes, "No, I mean you knew I wasn't going to be able to go where I wanted to when my hand went up your dress."

"I may have avoided telling you, just so I could see what you ended up doing," she giggled. "Guess we'll have to save some things for later?"

George smirked down at her. "Ah, so there's a later?"

"I think we should keep working on the macarons," she started, lightly shoving him away from her so she could hop off the counter. "They're very time-sensitive, you know?"