!DISCLAIMER!

hi folks! welcome to my story & thank you so much for choosing to read it. i added this disclaimer on 03/23/2021, which i admit is after i have posted a lot of my story. i had been thinking of adding a disclaimer for a while, so i finally got off my ass & did it bc i think this is all needed information. 

before you start reading the book i wanted to put a few things down on paper so that you know what you're about to read. also, this disclaimer is subject to change as i see fit. but for now, here's what you need to know:

1) THIS IS A STORY FOR MATURE AUDIENCES. i am over the age of 18, so the things i write are going to reflect that. as it states in the description, this story is going to contain mature content such as drinking, swearing, smut, death, sexual harassment, and mental health issues. the main character struggles with anxiety throughout the book, and when panic attacks are being described i will always include a warning at the beginning of the chapter. you can expect the same thing when it comes to smut & harassment. for the most part, i do not intend to include any sort of smut that may require a content warning past just stating that it is included within the chapter, so i will not be going into detail for my warning unless i feel it is needed. i don't feel that it is needed to warn each time a swear word or alcohol is mentioned, but if you disagree feel free to let me know. THAT BEING SAID, if anything i ever write—smut or just a random scene in the book—offends you or triggers you in any way, PLEASE feel free to message me so i can fix it!

2) THIS IS A STORY SET AFTER THE SECOND WIZARDING WAR. the reason i include this fact is so that you know that every character that i write smut about is of legal age. the main character and her love interests are both over 18 during all of the smut scenes. and the relationship she had during hogwarts with one of the love interests was also legal because nothing physical happened between them until they were both over the age of 16—which is the legal age of consent in scotland. being above the age of 18 myself means that i would never write about any relationship if it could be considered illegal. 

3) THIS STORY WILL NOT ALWAYS BE CANON WITH THE BOOKS. the clearest example of this is that fred is alive in my story. so because of that, you can assume a lot of things were altered in the storyline. but since this book focuses on george, the fact that fred is alive doesn't affect the storyline much past the fact that he is there. other than that, most things i explain within the book, but if you have questions you can always leave a comment or send me a message.

4) THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN TRIGGERING CONTENT. i touched on this briefly already in my first point, but i wanted to go more in-depth about this. my biggest fear is producing a piece of literature that causes anyone harm. that is why i have this disclaimer: so you know what you're getting into before you read. i will try my best to include content warnings at the beginning of chapters that i feel as though require it, but i am not perfect. there may be times where i slip up & forget to include a warning where you folks may think that i needed one, so, if that happens, PLEASE tell me! i have put my body & soul into this story, & i dont want anyone to feel like they cant read it because of something ive written, so please just reach out to me so i can fix it.

5) YOU READING THIS STORY HAS MADE MY LIFE SO MUCH BETTER. messy is my baby, and i only hope you folks will love it as much as i do. every message, vote, & comment means the world to me. so, from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for just clicking on the story! you're all amazing, & i hope you enjoy my book. 

-nat