ch23: Plus One Needed

cw: sexually explicit material

☆☆☆

    Before her eyes had even opened the following morning, Willow could already feel George's soft lips pressing kisses into her skin. His arm was wrapped tightly around her waist and she could feel his warm breath on her neck. She felt a small smile play at her mouth the further his lips trailed down.

She let out a soft groan as she snuggled deeper into his embrace, George responded with a deep chuckle that vibrated her back. But in an attempt to mess with him, Willow decided to let out a loud snore to signify that she was still sleeping.

"Willow," he murmured into her ear, sending goosebumps rippling down her spine. "I know you're faking being asleep because that's not how your snores sound."

She pried open one eye to glance up at him, his body still hovering slightly above hers. "I don't snore."

He let out a laugh, throwing his head back before moving to look down at her again. As he tilted his head toward her, George insisted, "Wills, I've slept in the same bed as you the past two nights—I of all people can ensure that you snore."

Now opening her other eye long enough to exaggeratedly roll them, Willow responded, "I don't snore, George."

"No, you do," he replied, a cheeky grin on his face. "But it's okay because you're so cute."

"Whatever," she said, trying to hide her smile as she turned away from him. Willow pressed her cheek further into the pillow as she felt George's arm retract from around her waist as he shifted his body. "I'm asleep still anyway."

"Is that so?" he whispered into her ear before he began to lightly nibble on it. "Well, do you mind if I try to wake you up?"

Willow didn't respond as she felt George's hand move to her stomach. He paused for a moment to gauge her reaction before he began to trace the hem of her sweatpants.

His fingers didn't dip below the hem as he moved his mouth away from her ear. He pressed hot kisses into her skin, trailing his tongue down the length of her neck as she kept her eyes shut in an attempt to hide her reaction.

George paused at her collarbone to begin nibbling at the sensitive skin—a spot he'd learned drove her wild. Willow clamped a hand over her mouth to suppress the noises that tried to escape as George continued to run his tongue over the newly formed bruise.

"You awake yet?" She could feel his eyes on her.

His fingers slightly dipped below the hem of her pants as she responded, "I'm not sure if I'm ready to wake up yet...You may have to try harder."

George chuckled as he sat up to hover over her. She finally opened her eyes to find his gaze still on her face. They smiled at each other for a brief moment before George hooked his fingers into the waistband of her pants and pulled them down.

Then he lifted the covers before shifting his body toward the end of the bed, pressing kisses into her slightly exposed stomach and then onto her bare thighs. He moved his body so that his face was situated between Willow's legs.

The heat in her core and her face was rapidly increasing as she looked down at him, the comforter pushing his hair down so it fell into his face. She gave him a questioning look as George placed his large hands on the outside of either one of her thighs.

"Good thing," he started slowly placing kisses onto Willow's thighs, causing the wetness in her underwear to grow. "I still owe you for last night..."

"George, you don't owe me anything," she insisted, trying to keep her mind focused on the conversation. "I did that for me as well."

"Fine." She lifted her hips at George's motion to do so. Then he slid her underwear off before settling his face back between her legs and saying, "Then do you mind if I help wake you up, beautiful?"