Chapter 5: Hospital Records

(TRIGGER WARNING: Cussing, addiction, violence, and trauma)

Blair's POV:
A couple days passed and nothing had been accomplished. Vanya had as expected left the Acedemy to go back to her apartment up town. Diego went back to his crime fighting life and klaus was well, high. Five was almost never here and when he was he would ramble to himself like a luntic. I spent most days sitting in my cubed room on the floor watching the sky go from blue to black.

After my conversation with five I had hoped I could just push myself to do something, anything and yet my conscious was to overwhelmed. I had this pit in my stomach that made me feel empty as if my crave for affection was growing big and would consume me. I felt more alone now than I had felt all those years ago.

So I stayed on the floor, every once in a while getting a glass of water or moving to sit on the springy bed. Until finally I was hit with an ephiany. I was sitting there per usual hearing the screeching noise of birds flying past when I decide to get up and go talk to my sister alison. She was a tall, beauitful woman that I admired in many ways. Her compassion and kind eyes could make anyone smile.

I walked across the large mansion keeping my eyes on the brown wood floor. My sister was in living room staring at the painting of five in confusion.

"After all this time why do you think he came back" Allison ponders while taking notice I was in the room. I stare at her knowing I have no answer, but maybe I can find one. "That's what I want to find out" I reply with a silky voice. I step forward walking to stand in front of her.

I feel uncomfortable with fives portrait hanging in the middle of the room. It feels like he's watching me from all sides making me shudder. "Let me guess you want to somehow unite our family to help five and stop some type of evil" Allison sarcastic voice chimes.

I roll my eyes slightly Irritated that the sister I wasn't very close to knew my so well. "Look all we have to do is get Diego and Luther to work together. Klaus is to high to be of any help and vanya well, you know why" I explain hoping she will help me.

There are many things I can do on my own. For instance fight five or work through nightmares, but bring two people that have more pride then the entire state of New York is too much for one person to handle. I could ask five if I wanted to be choked again.

"Blair five has always done things on his own it's who he is, you know that. I'm sure if you just let him deal with it he will figure it out" Allison reassures as if she's speaking the obvious. I fight the urge to stomp out of the room angry that she could be so dismissive.

"Family is suppose to be there for you, for worse or for better even if we hate each other most of the time. I thought you understood the value of such bonds but I guess loyalty stops at premier shows" I say coldly turning to go find Diego. Allison doesn't follow or respond, but I hear her inhale sharply as if my sentence caused her physical pain.

I walk to the front door slamming it shut with no plan, just a destination. I don't know what I'm doing or how I'm going to help five but I will if it's the last thing I do.

———————————————————————
Fives POV:

I hear the door slam shut seeing Blair leave for the first time in a couple of days. I think back to the day I got here, her brown eyes were still the gasoline fueling the fire in me. I didn't understand why she was so determined to help me. For one we have always hated each other and for two I can handle this on my own.

"What are you doing" My airheaded brother slurs walking into my bedroom. Instantly I put on the furious mask I wear so well. "Get out Klaus" I demand considering throwing him out the window. He stares ahead with dilated pupils. What a fucking idiot.