Chapter 11: The cure

⚠️TW ⚠️: cussing, needles, and screaming

(Current favorite song: meet me at our spot by the anxiety's)

Allison's POV:

Hatred. Utterly pure dark hatred shone in fives eyes as they flickered across the small living room. I had never seen him so angry, not even at blair. He had rushed me to a hospital where I had rumored the staff to ask no questions, just fix the bullet hole in my shoulder. They had worked swiftly enough and even though the pain never receded I was doing better.

Five however was not. When he got back to kelly's house it was completely empty. Only furniture and broken glass remained at the scene, meaning Blair was gone too. When five blinked back to the academy we all had been waiting for him on the couch, by his face we knew she was gone. That was a week ago.

Since than we had tried to find a solution. We had searched for some briefcase five went on about that could teleport us, but the one five had stolen was broken. We had looked for dr.Kelly and even searched her house. Nothing.

Fives hands tugged fiercely at his brown fluffy hair pulling the roots. No one dared speak. Klaus and diego sat across from me although klaus's eyes were closed and diego sat forward on his knees ready to leave the room at any moment's notice.

Luther sat beside me his kind blue eyes boring into a nearby lamp while Five stood leaning against a wall burning holes into anything he looked at. The couch I rested on was soft welcoming me into its arms, yet I felt stiff. The velvet cloth gave me no comfort knowing something awful could be happening to my sister in this very moment.

I was never very close with Blair, but family is family and she's still my sister. My siblings are important to me no matter what they have done and just the thought of harm happening to any of them makes me sick. Guilt nabs at my brain picking it apart. If five had just taken her first they would have kidnapped me.

"We can't sit here all day like idiots staring at each other" Diego shouts making me wince. This made Klaus jump eyes widening open frantically the couch straining against the sudden movement.

When he remembered where he was he lay back down, a lazy smile attached to his face. Luther rolled his eyes in disgust and I wondered if maybe I was wrong about his kind eyes.

Five stayed silent in his corner of the room only growing the tension. "What do you suggest we do diego? Five is the only one who knows anything and he's been shut up in that corner since he got home" Luther answered frustration clear in his voice. This made five look up.

I noticed his hands tapped nervously at his side just how blairs always did. Interesting he always hated that habit of hers. "The people that attacked us, if we can find them we can make a deal with them perhaps" my brother finally spoke his words instilling hope in me.

He walked slowly towards the couch leaning on the side of it. Something about the way he stood made me understand just how worried he was about Blair, maybe more worried than me. "Okay so where do we find them" Luther pipes up his voice flat, his face looking bored.

Fives hands move from tapping to tugging at his hair again as he begins to pace. "I saw there car drive downtown earlier, they could be at a motel" Diego answers his voice rough.

Five begins pacing his feet creaking the wooden floors. "Okay so we find them and make a deal" Luther suggests his voice assertive.  "And if they would rather kidnap five than negotiate" I ask eyebrows raised.

This stops five from walking. He turns looking right in my brown eyes  "than I get kidnapped and break Blair out by myself" he states hands finally coming to a stop at his sides. So maybe family is important to him too or maybe Blair is something far more than family to him.