Chapter 7: "make me"

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING⚠️ : cussing, trauma, wound, and shouting

(My new favorite song: prom queen beach bunny)

Author POV:

One thing Blair hargreeves always knew was her and her siblings were different. Their powers made them unlike any normal person, keeping them from having an average life. She remember seeing children eating ice cream and holding their parents hands in parks. While she had spent her childhood training and fighting.

She could never decide weither her powers were a curse or some type of extraordinary gift that gave her the opportunity to help people. Either way it was the idea her siblings were the only ones who could do these things, the only hero's to walk the earth. It made her feel lonely, but powerful in way that no one could ever hurt her.

Maybe that's why she was so shocked and scared to know there were others like her. People who were better, people who had been trained their whole life to control their powers. She felt her heart rate speed up and her fingers shake. It had been a couple hours since five had told them about what he had saw.

The siblings had spent the time drilling there asshole of a brother with questions that he mostly couldn't answer, responding with mostly eye rolls and sarcastic, insulting comments. Blair was loosing her patience sitting on the floor holding her stitched up arm, her head still pounding from hitting the floor.

The only sibling not present was Luther who seemed to disappear after the fight and vanya. The 16 year girl slowly tapped her fingers on the floor wondering if her sister was okay. She tried to listen to the important details five gave out.

So far they had learned the commission took these people and killed their family's trying to cover up their existence. They had been training them to be put into the field, securing time lines. Making a powerful group of soldiers whipped of their own humanity.

"Blair!" She heard her name called for the first time staring up at fives annoyed expression. "If you tap your fingers one more time I will snap them off" he declared with his murderess dark brown eyes staring at me. Being her normal prideful self Blair begins tapping her fingers faster and louder against the hard wood floor.

"I'd like to see you try" she replies as they both stand up at the same time. There siblings roll their eyes, something they commonly do, but espially when the two fight. They stare into each others eyes, gaze never wavering. Blair could feel her hands clenching at her sides making half moon marks on her soft palms.

Five opens his mouth to say something, but his lips pause when the front door creaks. Both teens turn standing in a defensive position when Vanya and walks in. Blair immediately softens running into her closest sisters arms. Vanya instantly returns the hug arms tightening around so that Blair can barely breath.

"You shouldn't be here" Diego mutters making vanya drop her arms. Her eyes stare at the floor in an attempt to not show how much the remark hurt. Growing up she has always been the black sheep of the family, the forgotten one.

It was worse after she wrote her book. Vanya hadn't wrote it to hurt anyone, she just wanted to tell her story. For once she wanted someone to listen to her, to know her name. In the end she was shunned from not only her father, but her siblings and the only one who was willing to forgive her was Blair. The rest went on pretending they were somehow better then her.

Blair's temper would not allow them to continue doing this even if Vanya would. "She's apart of our family Diego of course she should be here" Blair defended giving the knife thrower a strong glare. "No Diego's right she could have been killed earlier" Allison pipes in. "She only gets in the way don't take it personally Vanya" five adds with a bored tone.