[2: Meeting The Devil Himself]

~To The Story~

Karma tapped the A button on his 3DS to control the action of his character while both of his legs rested on his desk as if it was a footstool. He was too engrossed in the game to noticed Kataoka... Actually, he has and could feel her glare on him, but he chooses to ignore the strict girl like he always does unless it's something important.

Having enough of this, Kataoka swiped the gaming device from her boss, leaving him empty-handed.

"Hey, I wasn't done playing."

Ignoring Karma's and childish words of an attempt to get his device back, Kataoka closed the game, putting it to sleep, having no intention of returning the game to him.

"It's been two days, go see your fiancée."

Without giving her so much of a reaction to her strict demeanour, the Yakuza boss swirled his chair the other direction. "When I feel like it."

"Nagisa," Kataoka fumed as she turned to the male with blue hair. "Talk some sense into him!!"

From across the room, the male name Nagisa looked up from his card game that he was playing with Nakamura Isogai. If there was anyone among this group who can reason with the Yakuza boss, it was Nagisa, seeing as that he has known him the longest out of anyone here.

The blue hair boy gave a very small smile. "If he said he'll do it, he'll do it eventually." From those words, he earned an annoyed groan from the girl.

Karma swirled back around. "I don't get why you're so worked up over this, Kataoka-san. What? Has that girl already giving you problems like the others?"

"Fortunately, no," Kataoka responds, thinking back to your first introduction up until now. Given the timeline, there wasn't much she can say about you. But she didn't sense any malice on you like the other girls who gave her a hard time. "She spends most of her time in her room."

"And she ain't spoiled like your other girls. Which is why Kataoka-chan and warned her about you," Nakamura spoke out.

"You, you warned her!" Kataoka pointed an accusing finger at the blonde. "Don't drag me down with you!"

"Well so much trusting the two of you." Karma sighed who was now fiddling his pen.

Everyone expected Karma to get mad for thinking that Nakamura was trying to ruin his fun, but he couldn't. He still has a few hidden tricks up his sleeve despite one of his family members revealing one of them to you.

"Please, try not to scare this one away," Kataoka spoke in a less strict tone, in hopes Karma would listen to her. "You'll eventually scare off every girl if you keep this up and what will your father say?"

"I'm hoping he'll be too pissed off at me to answer a word he's saying." Karma rolled his head back against his chair and let out a carefree laugh. However, it soon died off as well as his smile when Kataoka's glare. "Okay, okay, I'll go see her today. I was gonna do that anyway. Happy?"

"Thank you."

"Alright, let's place bets now!" Nakamura grinned, animatedly raising her hand. "I give her half a month. Itona and Terasaka already placed in their bets yesterday."

Even though Nakamura has given you free advice about Karma and warned you about what kind of person he is towards the other fiancees, she still has her doubts about you lasting here. She only helped you out because you seemed more honest and nicer than the other girls who use to live here.

"I thought I said no more making bets." Kataoka chided.

"Oh let her have her fun," Karma said offhandedly. "Might as well make the most of it, huh?"