[34: Devil's Wrath]

~To The Story~

After years of knowing Karma, Nagisa has become pretty much unfazed by the redhead's love for violence. It's come to the point where he barely bats an eye when Karma gets into a fight. He won't even stop him. The most he'll say is to be careful. Nagisa tries not to worry too much. He doesn't recall ever a time when Karma lost a fight. He was just so strong.

As much as he dislikes violence, Nagisa accepted the invitation when the redhead asks him to come to see a fighting match. A fighting match with Karma in it, of course. It was a bit odd since Karma prefers fighting out in the streets, but the person who was orchestrating these illegal fights wanted to see Karma's fighting abilities.

Karma thought it would be fun, so he agreed.

This leads Nagisa to sit with an audience, as he observes the redhead getting his knuckles all bloody. The smaller male felt a little out of place. Everyone around him was eager to watch the fight, eager for one of them to pass out from all the beating. All of them were bloodthirsty just like Karma.

"Jesus, that guy is brutal." Nagisa hears the person next to him say.

Nagisa inspected the fight. It was obvious that Karma was winning.

Yes, Karma is undoubtedly quite brutal and barely shows any mercy to his opponent. He's physically strong and is familiar with hand-to-hand combat. But that's not the only thing that makes him brutal. It's Karma's love for violence and spilling blood.

Although, this is nothing compared to what Karma is actually capable of.

"This is nothing." Nagisa blurts out.

"Huh?"

Nagisa took a glance, realizing the two people sitting next to him heard him. Instead of acting like he didn't say anything, he decides to go on. If anything, Karma would appreciate it if he boasted his abilities to anyone for him.

"Karma. He's not going all out." Nagisa says casually. "If he was, the guy would probably be paralyzed."

Nagisa couldn't blame them if they didn't believe him. It did sound rather far-fetch. But Nagisa has seen it happen before. Because he has fought Karma in the past. He has experienced firsthand how much of an impact Karma had on a punch alone. Even now, he can still feel the way his fists landed on his face. It made his brain rattle in his head, but, he was able to tell how much strength Karma was holding back.

He wasn't sure why but he was glad Karma did pull back his punches. No matter how angry Karma was at Nagisa, it was nice to know he had some self-control just because they are best friends.

"Huh." The guys sitting next to Nagisa said. Judging from his tone, it sounds as if he believes Nagisa, unlike the other guy. "I wonder what it would look like if he did go all out."

The blue-haired boy pursed his lips, wondering that too. The only time Karma has wanted to go feral is when someone he cares for is in trouble.

Nagisa looks back at the fight and sees how much the redhead was enjoying the fight, judging from that sadistic smile plastered on his face.

If Karma were to fight for the sake of something like anger instead of his love of violence, then that was a terrifying thought.

"I'm sure you don't want to know."

No surprise to Nagisa, Karma won the fight.

-😈-

(5 hours prior to Karma leaving)