[15: Weak Eyes]

~To The Story~​​​​

"You're full of shit you know that?!"

In the midst of drinking your tea, you flinch at the male's yelling. The man who raised his voice not directed at you, but at your fiance who was sitting next to you, unfazed by his shouting. Thanks to the privacy in this room, no one else in the restaurant will hear this.

The man sitting in front of you and Karma was named Seo Tomaya. A young man with an average appearance except with that large nose of his and lips. His hair was short, flat and dark brown that goes to his nape with almond, and he had dark eyes.

Seo son of a politician according to Karma. Now his surname certainly does sound familiar, maybe you heard his family's name in the news a couple of times but that's the extent of it. You weren't the type to get into politics.

Karma gave you a brief explanation about the guy before coming here. Basically, what he said was that he's a dick head. Also, that he's apparently acquainted with Gakushu Asano.

"What?" Karma toyed with the lone strawberry nestled on the rim of his glass. "I'm just stating the facts. It's not my fault your family is corrupted. The only reason you and your family haven't gotten hurt by me is that you're willing to give me some valuable information."

From the very beginning, you knew these two were gonna bud heads. Karma is the king of pissing people off and this guy had such a nasty attitude. You surprised that they even manage to actually talk about work at all.

"Corrupt?" He glared. "I don't want to hear that from a criminal, you bastard."

A part of you was a little irked at how this prick was looking down on Karma, which is absurd because he isn't wrong. Karma is a criminal. But without Karma, you probably would have kissed your freedom goodbye. He promised to protect you and has shown to care for you.

Even if you were to say something back to Seo, he'd most likely would not even give you the time of day. In his eyes, you're probably nothing. The only reason you're even here in the first place is because Karma invited you to tag along.

Thus, you kept quiet and picked up the menu to glaze over the types of dishes they are selling.

"Is this the kind of attitude you put for your girlfriend? That poor girl~" Karma snickered mockingly.

"Leave her out-"

"Did you decide on what you want, (y/n)?" Karma purposely interrupted Seo so he can focus on you.

Ignoring how the man was scowling, you kept your eyes on the menu, pondering what you should get.

"Um," you tapped your chin, looking at the two options you wanted. "I can't decide on either the sashimi or yakitori."

"Get them both if you want. If you can't finish it you can always tell the waitress to get it to go."

"Really? Thanks." You smiled at him and settling down the menu, all while keeping your voice into a cute pitch. "You're the best!"

"Don't interrupt me!"

"I'm talking to my fiancée." Karma gave the male an annoyed look. "Know your place."

"Can we get dessert at the end?" You asked, bubbly, helping the redhead irritate the male. Who knew it was fun playing the naive and bubbly fiancée?

"Sure." Karma grinned, who was enjoying this game with you.

"Yah!" You smiled brightly then hugged Karma. Even if it was just for show, the Devil couldn't help but feel a bit flushed from your touch. He tried his best to be calmed by focusing on angering Seo.