[28: Two Truths And One Lie]

~To The Story~

12:34 PM

[You]

Akari-chan?

Are you free to talk?

It wouldn't be until a couple of hours went by when Akari messaged you back.

You were watching a movie in your room when you saw your phone lit up. You paused quickly, even if the man was about to kiss the girl of his dreams. In other circumstances, you would have ignored your phone and kept watching the romance unfold on the screen. But right now you have other things in mind besides romantic movies. Far more important thing.

2:33 PM

[Akari]

Hi (Y/n).

Sorry for the late reply 🙏

Need something?

[You]

I do.

It's about Karma.

[Akari]

omg, what did he do?

[You]

Oh, no.

It's nothing like that.

You see.

I have a date with Karma tonight.

2:34 PM

[Akari]

Aw, cute :)

[You]

I guess.

But not the way he asked me lol.

Karma didn't even ask if you wanted to go on a date with him. He just said that the two of you have a date and that's that. He sounded so full of himself as if his arrogance convinced him there was no way you would speak up and deny the date. And you couldn't. His tone of voice didn't leave any room for you to say no.

As much as you wanted to get mad at his cocky nature, you found yourself more charmed than anything. Which is why you went along and said that 7:00 sounded like a good time to leave.

[You]

Anyway.

I wanted to know if Karma has any dating experience?

2:35 PM

[Akari]

Not that I know of.

I do know that he had a crush on this girl who's a friend of mine back in high school.