Killing School Trip

*Trigger Warning*

*Trigger Warning*

The following may be unsuitable for young children and includes violence and strong language. You have been warned.

...Huh?

What was that just now? It's coming from the monitor.

"Upupupu...It looks like everyone can hear me...anyways, please head to Jabberwock Park!"

That voice..it's nothing like Usami's. Who is this?

"Hey y/n. Are you okay?"

I look over and see Mahiru standing beside me. She looks a bit scared too, but she must have seen how uncomfortable I felt. I'm glad that it's not just Nagito comforting me.

"Yeah, I'm fine...what about you?"

"I'm okay, I just hope you're alright."

"Already making new friends y/n?"

Nagito walks over and Mahiru's expression changes.

"She's fine...why were you two holding hands earlier?"

My face flushes from embarrassment. I'm not even a child, but I still held hands with him anyway. Why didn't I just ask him for directions?

"Y/n didn't want to get lost."

"I see...well let's head over to Jabberwock Park then, alright?"

"Hey Mahiruuu!! Wait for meeeee!"

Hiyoko rushes over to catch up to Mahiru and Nagito and I walk over to Jabberwock Park to see what's going on with that announcement. I hope it has nothing to do with my luck but Usami seemed worried..

Once we arrive, I notice a strange timer that seems to be counting down. It looks like a huge bomb and I start to panic a lot. I must have been shaking because Nagito was staring directly at me.

Before Nagito can say anything, Usami starts shouting.

"W-where are you!? Where are you hiding!?"

Hiding? What is she talking about?

"Puhuhuhu!"

Huh?

"Show yourself!" Usami shouts.

"Ahahahahaha!"

What's going on?

Then all of a sudden, a half black half white bear pops out from behind a podium and I jump back in shock. I slam into Teruteru and he starts licking his lips.

"How fascinating y/n..."

"Hey! Leave her alone!"

Mahiru glares down Teruteru and he backs away from me. I'm lucky that Mahiru saved me!