Revenge

*Trigger Warning*

The following may be unsuitable for young children and included strong language. You have been warned.

Here again....at Monokuma Rock. What should I even do? Do I tell everyone that I was drugged? No....they would all suspect me. It's best to keep it a secret. Nobody will know I was even there in the first place after all...I mean you can't track footprints here and I still have that forged not-

...!

No....

It's gone!

I must have dropped it!

Dammit! Stupid luck!

If someone finds that, I'm totally screwed! No....calm down y/n....everything will be alright....just figure everything out at the class trial...

The ground starts shaking again and the escalator appears again. Back to this hellhole again I guess.

We all board the elevator together, and I can't stop thinking about the killer. Who could have done this? They must have sabotaged our meeting, so they must have known we were going to meet up. Anybody could have overheard that.

"Puhuhu! I see you're all gathered! Hey, do you like my remodeling of the trial grounds? I worked beary hard on it!"

"Let's just get this over with! I'm hungry, so one of you better start confessing!" Akane grumbles.

"Fine then! Let's start off with the motive, Twilight Syndrome Murder Case!" Monokuma suggests.

"That game's not even complete! How can we figure out anything from it?" I complain.

"Actually, there is a way to beat the game." Chiaki mentions.

"Huh? But it just says "Game Over"."

"It also says "Down five...", and when you press down five times you get to play Day 1 and 3."

"S-seriously? I didn't even notice that..."

"It's alright...anyways....the game is based on real people, I think..."

"How can you tell?" Kazuichi asks.

"At the end there was a roll of credits, it said: Tsumiki, Koizumi, L/n, Mioda, Sato, Kuzyryu, and Kuzuryu."

Two Kuzuryus? Wait...why am I on this list!?

"Hmm...two Kuzuryus.....why is that?" Nagito wonders.

"We should try to identify who each person in the game is in real life." Hajime adds.

"You mean Girl A, Girl B, Girl C, Girl D and Girl E?" I question.

"Also Guy F, who you find out about if you finish the game."

Guy F? Since I didn't beat the game, I don't know if I'll be able to be much help to everyone else.....but....I have to help....for Mahiru...I'll try my best!

"Girl A....she was timid and shy, right? That's probably......Mikan."

"Yeah, you're probably right y/n." Hajime agrees.

"W-what!? Why m-me!? T-that's an i-infringement to my r-right to privacy!" Mikan weakly protests.

"Ha! A nasty trashy pig shit like you doesn't have any privacy rights!" Hiyoko taunts.

"Hiyoko, if you apologize to Mikan, I'll buy you your favorite candies once we get out of here!" I bribe.

"H-huh? F-fine, but I'm never gonna actually forgive this pig barf. S-sorry. There! Now buy me my candies!"