Katsuki sat at the bus stop, guitar case laying on the bench next to him. His messy blonde hair was tucked under the hood to his black hoodie and he slouched in his seat. The bus slowly pulled up to the stop. He picked up his guitar case and stepped onto the bus. After swiping his bus pass, he walked to the back of the bus and plopped down onto the seat in the very back, next to the window.

He connected his Bluetooth beats to his iPhone and put his playlist on shuffle. The first song that played was a song sang by his favorite singer, ____ Nakamura, stage name Hayami, meaning rare and unusual beauty, which fit her perfectly.

In his opinion, to say that her voice was beautiful was an understatement. Her range alone was something he could talk about for hours, even tho he's never told anyone that he likes her. She sings various different types of genres of music, post-rock, pop, and everything in between.

She's partially the reason why he fell in love with music. Secretly, he always loved to sing and play music, but when he first heard her voice, it was as if she lit a fire inside him. He wanted that secret passion to become something he can actually do and make money off of.

Once the bus stopped at Katsuki's stop, he hopped off the bus and walked a few minutes to his destination.

The words "Mic Bello" flashed in bright red letters above the entrance to the club. This is a small club where people, amateurs usually, would come and perform while people ate and danced. A few singers got discovered here, and this is the place where Katsuki decided to perform every night. Katsuki walked inside and went straight to the back. He slid off his hoodie and set it on the back of the chair before sitting down to tune his guitar.

"You're up next!" The owner of the club, Present Mic said to him.

Katsuki nodded and sighed before running his fingers through his messy blonde locks.

"Please welcome Katsuki Bakugo to the stage!" Present Mic exclaimed. Katsuki walked out onto the stage. A few people, mainly girls, in the room cheered. Katsuki cleared his throat, then adjusted the mic to his height. The music started and he started playing his guitar.

(The song is Love was made to break- Andy Black.) ~~Listen to the song if u want~~

"We fill our lives with empty memories. We've had enough, we've had enough.

We risked it all, did it mean anything? I'm giving up, I'm giving up," Katsuki sang into the mic, his voice echoed through the club walls, surrounding everyone inside. People stared at him, either surprised or enchanted by his voice.

"It started with hatred. You left me here departed. Distorted, we played it, but am I gonna save it? Pick up the pieces before you let this go! Faded in, faded out, The feeling's gone, it's like we're enemies. Checking in, checking out, We're strangers now but I don't believe that love was made to break. No, I don't believe that love was made to break."

Once the song was over, the crowd cheered. Katsuki smirked. He knew he was good, and he loved that everyone in the crowd knew it too. "Thanks," he said into the mic before walking off of the stage.

He walked backstage to get his hoodie when a familiar voice made him stop in his tracks.

"____!" Present Mic whispered loudly. "Good to see you! It's been, what, three years? How old are you now?"

"Twenty," ___ said, her voice was laced with happiness. "I'm so happy to see you!" She said. "How's the club going? It seems like it was just yesterday when I was an amateur singing on that stage, but that was," she paused. "Five years ago?"