~~Two months later~~~

Katsuki was laying in bed scrolling through his timeline on Instagram, while Kirishima watched Attack on Titan, when he got a call from an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Katsuki Bakugo?" A woman voice said.

"Speaking?"

"Oh, how rude of me," she said. "My name is Nemuri Kayama. You might know me as the retired singer, Midnight?"

Katsuki froze for a moment. "Uh, yea. I know who you are."

"Great! A friend of mine, Shouta Aizawa, sent me a video of you singing, so I've been stalking your social media for the past few weeks," she admitted. "I think you have potential, kid, so I want to be your manager. I already have a contract made up, and we can get you into the studio within the next month."

"What the fuck- Seriously?" Katsuki said, sitting up in his bed. Kirishima paused his show and looked over at him.

"Yea. I'll be coming to Musutafu next week, so you have a few days to think about it. When I get there, I'll contact you, so we can meet and discuss our contract. I was just calling to give you a heads up. Save my number."

"Okay, we'll meet next week?" Katsuki repeated.

"Yup, in about," she paused. "Five to eight days, so you have a while to think about it and talk it over with your parents. If you have any questions, text them to me and we'll talk about that when we meet."

"Miss Kayama, your car is here," a voice said in the background.

"Oh, I gotta go. I'll see you soon!" She exclaimed before hanging up. Katsuki pulled his phone away from his ear and looked down. It dinged, and a message popped up on the lock screen.

(555)282-1282

It's Nemuri. Save my number.

See you soon <3

"Dude, who was it?" Kirishima said.

"Nemuri Kayama," Katsuki said.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Kirishima exclaimed.

Katsuki nodded. "She wants to be my manager," he said. "She'll be in town next week and wants to meet. If I agree, she'll get me in the studio within the next month,"

"Oh my god," Kirishima said. "My best friend is gonna be famous!" He exclaimed. "We gotta tell everyone."

"Not yet, Shitty Hair."

"But, why?"

"I haven't even agreed to it yet," Katsuki said. "I guess I should talk to my parents first? No, I'll meet with her first, then tell everyone."

"That's a good idea," he said.

Exactly six days later, Katsuki got a text from Nemuri.

Can you meet me at Entenlor Cafe at 1:30?

Sure. He responded. Not long after that. he got another text on Instagram,

Hayami🌸

Good luck today!

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion for a moment before responding.

Huh?

You're meeting Nemuri, right? Good luck!

Thanks

Katsuki took a shower and got dressed in black jeans, an orange T-shirt, and a black Nike hoodie, with black and orange Jordan Retro 1's. Once he was ready, he walked out o the form and waited at the bus stop.