~~~Time skip, one week~~~

Katsuki walked into Mic Bello with Kirishima, Izuku, and Shoto. They sat at a table and Katsuki walked backstage.

'It's that guy that Hayami talked about."

"She likes his singing."

"This better be good."

People in the crows talked about Katsuki as they watched him walk backstage. Shoto set up his camera perfectly, to get a good angle of Katsuki.

Backstage, Present Mic walked up to Katsuki. "You're on in five. Good luck."

Katsuki nodded and tuned his guitar.

"The person after you canceled, so can you sing two songs?"

Katsuki nodded. "Sure."

Present Mic walked out to the stage. "Up next is Katsuki Bakugo!" Present Mic exclaimed. "He'll be performing two songs since someone canceled."

His friends and people around the room cheered as he walked out onto the stage.

The music started and he sang his first song. 

(Naruto Shippuden ending 5 ~ Sunao na Niji aka Gentle Rainbow )~~Song above~~

"Kodomo no koro mita niji wo ima miageru to
Nanairo de wa naku yagate kiri ga kakari
Jikan wa sugi kawatte yuku
Kimi wo sagashitemo doko ni mo inai...." Katsuki sang. His friends actually gasped. They've heard Katsuki sing before, but not like this.

"I didn't know he was this good," Kirishima said.

"Yea," Deku mumbled.

Once the song was over, people clapped, cheered, and whistled. A small smile ghosted Katsuki's face. It wasn't a cocky smirk or a confident smile, it was a smile of pure happiness. People actually liked hearing him sing.

Once the crowd settled, Katsuki started his second song. This song kind of meant something to Katsuki, unlike the other songs he's written.

(Homecoming King- Andy Black)

"Some nights you lie, some nights you don't, but they all feel the same. Sometimes you wish you could turn to stone
And be perfect always," Katsung sang, his voice deepened from baritone to bass, and filled the entire room.

"I, I can't feel like this no more

In the crowd alone 'cause no one wants to know you Do they? Don't they? Right here but no one's watching Here comes the invisible man, that no one turns to see.
I'm just another dumb fool who'll never go down in history
Yeah, you're standing there with the homecoming king
Turn the silver spoon into a diamond ring
Can he make you disappear without anyone noticing?
Yeah, fuck the homecoming king!"

Once Katsuki finished the song, everyone in the club cheered. Kirishima stood up from his chair and clapped loudly. "Yea, Katsuki!" Izuku clapped and cheered for him while Shoto downloaded the video from his camera.

Katsuki smirked. "Thanks," he said into the mic before walking off of the stage.

The next day, Katsuki sent the video of him singing to Aizawa with the text, 'The name's Katsuki Bakugo."