_____ and Shinso sat at the large dinner table inside ____'s family home with both of their parents.

"I'm very glad to see you two have become close once again," ____'s father said.

"I agree," Shinso's father said.

"You've said that before. Why are you acting so weird?" ____ said.

"Exactly," Shinso said. "You've never been this adamant on us bring friends before."

"Ah, I don't think now is the right time to tell," Shinso's dad said.

"We shouldn't keep it from them," ____'s mom said.

"Keep what from us?" ___ said with an eyebrow raise as she took a drink from her glass.

"I'm sure Shinso is aware, we're planning on merging companies," His dad said.

Shinso nodded. "I saw the reports. Our profits earned would go up substantially, but what does that have to do with anything?"

"We've arranged for you two to get married," ___'s father said after a thick moment of silence.

___'s face said it all. "What?!" She exclaimed.

"You can't be serious," Shinso said.

"We are," Shinso's father said. "It's a solid way to merge our company, plus you two have been friends for forever."

"You know I'm dating someone else," ____ said. "I refuse."

"I could never marry ____. She's my best friend."

"I told you they wouldn't react well to this," _____'s mom said as she sipped her wine.

"Well, it's already happening."

"It wont," ___ said.

"You're really willing to sell out our company for some boy? Some upcoming star who's career you practically carried?! He's just using you!" ____'s father exclaimed.

"And you're not?" _____ said as she calmly stood up from the table. "Look, I refuse to marry anyone, unless I choose them. This isn't some shitty-"

___'s parents gasped.

"Shitty drama, or a fucking fairy tale. It's my life and you can't control it for me. I love Shinso, but not romantically and I refuse to marry him for your damn company. Just merge! You don't need this."

"We agreed we needed a solid binding of the company. What would happen if we pass away?"

"Shinso and I can run the company without getting married."

"No," Shinso's dad said. "What we say goes."

"No, father," Shinso said with a sigh.

"Fuck this," ____ said with an eyeroll before walking out of the dining room.

~~~~~~~

____ sat in her apartment, on her Instagram live and eating takis.

"Hmm," she muttered as she read the comments people left.

"Hey, Denki!" She said with a smile. "New album? Oh, you guys are so impatient," ___ said with a giggle. "Don't worry. Something will come eventually."

.....

On the flip side, Denki, Katsuki, and Eijiro sat at Katsuki's apartment.

Denki screamed. "Oh my god ____ said hi to me on her live!"

"You've met her so many times," Katsuki said.

"No matter what I can never get used to the fact that THE ____Nakamura knows me."

"Same," Eijiro said. "Even though she's at our place like once a week, I can never get used to it."

Katsuki rolled his eyes. "Yall are idiots."

"Well excuse me," Denki said. "Everyone can't be a super cool celebrity that gets to date one of the HOTTEST girls ever."

Katsuki narrowed his eyes at Denki and Eijiro chuckled. "He's right though. You're a lucky guy."

"How about you idiots don't simp over my girlfriend."

"Oooo girlfriend?" Denki said. "WAAIITT!"

"What?" Eijiro said.

"What the hell you yelling for?"

"A few people have been commenting about this article, and ____'s been ignoring it. I clicked the link, and it said she's getting married to the son of that fancy business owner, Hitoshi Shinso."

"What?!" Eijiro said. "Hitoshi Shinso? I thought they were just friends!"

Katsuki's jaw tightened; Denki and Eijiro paused.

"It's probably just some stupid rumor," Denki said.

"Yeah, you know how the media is," Eijiro said.

"Right," Katsuki said.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Good news!" Nemuri exclaimed as she walked into the apartment.

Katsuki and Eijiro were sitting on the couch, watching tv when she walked in. "What is it?"

"Here is your first check!" She held out two pieces of paper.

"There's two?" Katsuki said.

"Well, Eijiro is in charge of your social media, so," she shrugged.

"Woah," Eijiro said as he looked at his check. "This is-"

"Holy fuck!" Katsuki exclaimed.

Nemuri chuckled. "Well, that's what happens when your songs make it big, and this is just the beginning."

"This is amazing," Eijiro said with a huge smile.

"I have one more surprise," she said.

"What is it?" Katsuki said.

"Shouta and I have approved you and ___ to make your album together, so you better make it a good one!"

"Seriously?!" EIjiro exclaimed. "That's amazing!"

"Yeah," Katsuki said dryly.

"I see," Nemuri said. "You've heard the rumors."

"How can you just assume that?" Katsuki said.

"You didn't hear this from me, but ____ doesn't wanna marry Hitoshi. Their parents are just assholes," she muttered under her breath.

"What do you mean?" Eijiro said.

"It's an arranged marriage," Nemuri said. "____ and Hitoshi's father set it up, but neither of them want to."

"I see," Katsuki said.

"See, dude. I told you. ____'s crazy about you."

"Whatever," Katsuki said with a small smile as he walked to his room.