"Eijiro, hey!" ____ said with a grin as she leaned against the doorframe.

"_____! What are you doing here?"

"Well, I just thought I'd stop by and stuff," she trailed off.

"Running away from your fiance?" He teased. ____ froze. "So you've heard about that?"

"Katsuki's been pretty bummed since he found you, but Nemuri said you didn't want to."

____ sighed and walked into the apartment and plopped on the couch. "Shinso and I have been friends since we were kids. He's my only friend, really," __ said. "Our parents are trying to force us to get married so they can merge their fucking companies, it's stupid as hell. I said no because I'm with Katsuki. My father didn't like that, and started spreading that marriage bullshit in the media."

"That's horrible!" Eijiro said.

"Yeah, my father is being a real dick right now," ___ grumbled.

"Shitty hair, what the hell are you doing talking to my girlfriend?" Katsuki said as he walked down the stairs.

"Just gossiping! I told you, and Nemuri told you she didn't wanna marry someone else!"

Katsuki plopped down next to ____ and put his arm around her. "I wasn't worried about that."

"Yes you were!"

"SHUT UP!"

____ chuckled. "Aw, Katsuki. You care," she said with a smile.

Katsuki scoffed. "Whatever. I wanna meet this guy."

"What?" _____ and Eijiro said, completely dumbfounded.

"Hitoshi Shinso. I wanna meet him."

"Why?" ____ said.

Katsuki shrugged. "People think my girl is marrying someone else. What's wrong with wanting to meet him?"

"A lot?" Eijiro said.

"SHUT IT."

"I don't understand," ___ said while shaking her head. "But I can invite him over."

"Do it," Katsuki said.

____ sighed and pulled out her phone.

~~~~~~~

It took a few hours for Shinso to get to the apartment.

"Hitoshi!"

"____. You're calling me by my first name; what did you do?"

"I ain't do shit! I can't believe you always assume that. My boyfriend just wanted to meet my bestie."

"Are you sure that's a good idea? Given the... circumstances I mean."

"That's why he wants to meet you," ____ said with a small sigh. "Come in!"

Shinso walked into the apartment and kicked off his sneakers, then ___ led him to the living room.

"Shin! Meet Katsuki Bakugo and his best friend Eiijiro," she paused. "Kirishima?" She said.

Shinso nodded. "Nice to meet you both."

"Nice to meet you too!" Eijiro said with a grin.

Katsuki narrowed his eyes at Shinso. "Sup."

"Be nice Katsuki!"

"Yeah yeah," he said. "Let's get straight to the point. How do you feel about this arranged marriage?"

"____'s my best friend- the annoying little sister I've never had."

"Hey! I'm older!"

"I'm taller," he said with a small chuckle. "Anyways, I do not wanna marry her, and I refuse to let my father choose who I get to be with."

___ looked at Katsuki and raised an eyebrow. "That good enough for u?"

"Sounds good to me!" Eijiro said. "Do you wanna stay for a while? We can get pizza and watch a movie or something."

"Hey! I didn't even say anything yet, shitty hair!" Katsuki exclaimed.

"Pizza sounds good," Shinso said.

"Hell yeah! I vote we watch a scary movie!" ___ exclaimed.

"I DIDNT GET A SAY-"

"Sounds great!" Eijiro exclaimed.

___ chuckled and kissed Katsuki's cheek. "What do you want to say?"

Katsuki scoffed. "Never mind now. It's not as important as fucking pizza."

"You're probably right," ___ teased.

"Jerk," Katsuki said while rolling his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

____'s father and mother sat in the living room of their mansion and debated.

"So, you think her outburst was amusing?!" Her father exclaimed.

"I knew she wouldn't like this," She said with a shrug and sipped from a glass of wine. "I don't understand why you want this either."

"For the company! You don't get it, your small fashion company will work fine under ____'s supervision. This will be a multimillion- if not billion- dollar company! I don't trust Hitoshi enough to do right when we're gone."

"Than don't merge. Don't force _____ into this because of your greed."

"Enough of this! I said what I said, ____ and Hitoshi will get married! Then, they will inherit the company, so we can retire."

"____ has always done what she wanted," ____'s mom said with an amused hum. "Music, real-estate, and college. She did all that without us, and she won't just do what you want because you say so."

"Then we'll make them. It won't be hard to destroy-"

"You wont interfere with her life!" ____'s mom exclaimed. "Leave my daughter out of this."

"I don't take orders from you!" __'s father exclaimed. Her mother scoffed.

"No wonder I'm her favorite. This won't end well. You remember how things were when you didn't let her sing? She's an independent woman now with her own shit. Imagine how she'll react if you keep pushing her."

He scoffed. "I know my daughter, and she'll do what's best for us all."

"If you say so," she said with a small smirk and took another sip of wine,