Katsuki stood inside the booth in the studio with the headphones on.

"Alright, Katsuki. Ready when you are," Nemuri said.

(In this chapter, he'll mostly be recording the songs he sang in previous chapters)

"I think this is the song you like," Katsuki mumbled before he started to sing. "Some nights you lie, some nights you don't, but they all feel the same. Sometimes you wish you could turn to stone and be perfect always.

I, I can't feel like this no more

In the crowd alone 'cause no one wants to know you Do they? Don't they?Right here but no one's watching.Here comes the invisible man, that no one turns to see. I'm just another dumb fool who'll never go down in history
Yeah, you're standing there with the homecoming king, turn the silver spoon into a diamond ring. Can he make you disappear without anyone noticing?
Yeah, fuck the homecoming king!"

~~~~~~~~After Katsuki sang those three songs~~~~~~~~~

"That was great!" Nemuri exclaimed.

Kirishima was grinning and giving him a thumbs up. Katsuki grinned. "Yea, I know I'm good."

"Come on out, so we can talk," Nemuri said. Katsuki walked out of the booth and sat down on the small couch.

"So, two of these songs are fairly similar, but the third is a completely different genre and language. I really don't want to change too much about it because I think it's great how it is, so I was thinking," she paused. "We make Sunao na Niji a demo, just to show the world your skills, then the other two songs will be single. After that, we can work on an album, then whatever happens after that depends on your fans."

"Fans," Katsuki mumbled. "It seems so surreal."

"You're an amazing singer, Katsuki. You'll have fans in no time!"

Nemuri nodded. "And, the publicity you already got from ____ will help you out a lot in the future. How popular is your social media?"

Katsuki pulled out his phone. "Well, after going live with _____, I have 198k followed on Instagram. I don't use anything else," he said with a shrug. "I had twitter but... now I don't."

She nodded. "Make a Twitter and post it on your Instagram."

"I got this," Kirishima said before taking Katsuki's phone.

"Okay, Kid, get back in the booth and put the headphones on." Katsuki nodded and got back into the booth. Nemuri took a few photos of him using portrait mode and a few normal pictures of him and then immediately started typing on her phone.

"What's that for?"

"You gotta advertise yourself for now," Nemuri said. "____ is good at making pictures look nice, so I'm gonna ask her to edit a few of these quickly, then you're gonna post them with comments like," she paused. "New music coming soon, I've finally made it into a studio, etc etc," she said. "That way like 200,000 people will know you're making music."

Katsuki nodded. "Makes sense."

"Your Twitter is made, and maybe you could ask ____ to give you a bit of publicity," Kirishima added.

"Maybe," Katsuki said. "Let's get back to the music."

"Got any other songs?"

Katsuki pulled out a thick notebook and plopped it down. "I brought my book."

"Wow," Kirishima said.

"Impressive," Nemuri complimented. "Most singers don't even write their own songs."