12

"She is making a mockery of me and this entire family!" Your dad exclaimed as he threw a magazine across the room.

Katsuki and _____ finally dating? Was in bold yellow letters with a picture of you two together on the front page. Your mother chuckled as she filed her nails. "A mockery? She's just happy if the rumors are even true."

"You know damn well she's been dating that boy!" He exclaimed. "This is-"

"Calm down," she said. "You're gonna pop a blood vessel."

"You find this shut amusing-"

"She said she won't marry Hitoshi, so why are you surprised?"

"First she falls off the face of the fucking planet, then this! What the hell is next? We can't have the fucking wedding with this circling around."

"You'll blow a gasket when you hear the song they released together, then," she chuckled.

"The what?!"

________________________________

You giggled as Katsuki pulled you into his arms. Your new song played in the background as you two fell back onto his bed.

"This is a fucking amazing way of revealing we're together," he said with a chuckle.

"I bet my father is fuming," you said with a smile. "With this publicity, there's no way in hell he can force some shitty arranged marriage."

"Yeah," Katsuki said, trailing his fingertips along your side.

"You two in there fucking?!" Eijiro exclaimed. "Yall mighty quiet!"

"Shut up shitty hair!" Katsuki exclaimed. "Nasty ass!"

"It's not nasty to fuck ____!" Denki exclaimed. "She's hot!"

"Oh that's fucking it-" Katsuki got up from his bed.

"Oh shit!" Denki bolted down the hallway.

Sorry for the short chapter after the long wait.... im taking time publishing most of my older books. Hope u enjoy the song!