___ squealed. "Katsuki, put me down!"

"No," he grunted as he spun around with her on his shoulder.

"How are you so strong?!"

"How are you so small?" he said as he set me on his bed.

"Excuseeee me- as a chubby person, I'm not small."

"What are you, 200?"

"I'm not telling you my weight!"

"Well, I can bench over 300, so...," he trailed off. "Small."

"Suck my d-"

"You don't have one."

"How would you know that?" I teased.

Katsuki shrugged and laid on his bed. ____ smiled and turned around and poked his cheek.

"Why?"

"Just because." She shrugged. "Ya know," She laid on the bed next to him and laid her head on his chest. "We've been dating for some months now."

"Yeah," Katsuki said. "How many?"

"I have no idea."

Katsuki chuckled. "Five months."

"Ooooo almost half a year."

"Mhm."

____ yawned and Katsuki ran his fingers along her arm.

"You two are offly quiet on there!" Kirishima exclaimed.

____ smiled.

"Shut up!" Katsuki exclaimed.

"Yall in there fucking?"

"Eijiro!" Katsuki yelled.

"Sorry!" They could hear Eijiro chuckling from outside the room.

___ chuckled. "He's funny."

"He's annoying," Katsuki grumbled.

"Not as annoying as you~"

"Oh shut up."

"Why don't you make me bi-" Katsuki pressed his lips against hers. The kiss was quick, but it did shut her up. Katsuki smiled.

"That shut you up."

A bright blush dusted over her cheeks and she turned her head away from him. "Shut up."

"You're cute when you blush."

"Oh, but when I say that, you yell at me."

"Cause, I'm not cute."

"Yeah you are~"

Suddenly, ____'s phone started to ring. Katsuki got it off of his nightstand. "It's your dad."

___ sighed. "Answer it."

Katsuki swiped the screen and held the phone out to ____. "Hello, father." She put it on speaker, so she didn't have to hold the phone.

"Where are you?"

"Out."

"You and Hitoshi have a photoshoot later."

"For?"

"A magazine."

"I'll pass. It's probably some damn marriage bull."

"Be here in two hours."

"I'll pass."

"Told you," ___'s mother said in the background.

"Look, I'll keep saying this till my face turns blue. I'm NOT marrying Hitoshi. You can put whatever you want in the media, or tell whoever you want, it won't change my mind. You can plan an entire wedding, and I won't show up for it. I don't care."

"How dare you say that! I've given you everything!"

____ shrugged, then realized, he can't see her shrug. "Oh, well.." she trailed off. "That sucks I guess."

"Be here in two hours," he repeated before he hung up.

"Wow," Katsuki said.

____ laid back down in his bed. "Don't worry about it. I ain't going. Hey, text Hitoshi."

"And say what?"

"Ask if he knows about the photoshoot. His father probably didn't even tell him why he wants us to meet."

"Damn. Yalls parents suck."

"Yeah. I think my mom finds this shit amusing."

"I understand why," he teased.

"___, Shinso is here!" Eijiro said.

"He is?" I said. Katsuki and ___ got up and walked downstairs.

"We need to leave," he said quickly as he paced through the house.

"What?"

"Our parents are being fucking crazy. We need to like, go somewhere for a while-"

"Hitoshi!" ___ exclaimed. "What is going on?"

"Our wedding is in a month! Father said the photo shoot is to publice our wedding. They picked out everything and already sent out invitations-"

"WHAT?!" ___ exclaimed.

"We can't go home. The press is everywhere. Your fucking dad is putting so much shit in the media-"

"Relax," ___ Said. "We can just lay low for a while till this blows over."

"No. Our fathers are serious about this, I mean, we will be forced. Hell, they might even forge a marriage certificate for all I know."

___ sighed.

"Hey," Kirishima said. "Everything will be okay."

"Dammit. My parents have always been controlling fucks. Not letting me have friends besides Hitoshi, not letting me sing, tryna force me to join their fucking company- Okay then. Let's leave."

"What?!" Katsuki said. "You can't leave."

"I'll talk to Shouta maybe he has something up his sleeve. A tour we can push up, a fashion show, literally anything."

"Maybe you should really sit and think about this," Kirishima said.

"You two can just lay low here," Katsuki said. "Post some old pics of you somewhere else, so people think you really left."

"Maybe," Shinso said. "I left my car at the office and walked here, so no one would follow me."

"Yeah, and Katsuki drove me here, so my car is at Shouta's. It could work for a while, but we can't hide forever."

"You sure you don't mind me staying?"

"Nah, man. You can take the couch for now. Til you guys figure out how to stop your parents."

"Thank you," ___ Said. "Katsuki, you've been offly quiet."

He shrugged. "Not much to say. You'll stay here for the time being."

"I'm sorry," ____ said. "I'm sure you didn't expect to much bullshit when we started dating."

"I expected a lot of shit, since you're you. Not THIS, but." He shrugged.

"It's worth it because he likes you," Kirishima said with a grin.

"Shut up," Katsuki said.