Chapter 1. How we got there. Y/n's POV

As I walk down the hall, I see almost everyone staring. Just like normal. I'm snapped out of my thoughts as a pair of hands grab my arms,pick me up and lead me to the bathroom. Fuck. I thought. Why can't it be anyone else? Oh yeah I forgot, I'm an e girl/ emo girl. To everybody else it was weird.Especially in a catholic school. Once we arrive in the bathrooms, take off my backpack. Going through the same routine everyday. They shove me in the same dirty stall. They dunk my head and flush. Fuck man. I might just kill my self. It's probably the right thing to do. Nobody wants or needs me. I think and realize that I'm now on the bathroom floor,makeup running down my face. I walk up to the mirror and wipe off the excess makeup and reapply. What? I wanna look cute when I die.

This is the makeup

This is the makeup. /\

Once I'm done I grab my bag,and run outside towards the nearest tree. Then I grab the rope out of my bag and make a noose then tie it to a tree. I put the noose around my neck. Should I do this? You know what? Yeah. As long as it puts me out of my fucking misery.I then jump down and start to choke. My vision slowly gets blurred and I hear yelling. "CALL THE AMBULANCE!" "GET A TEACHER!" "SOMEONE HELP HER!!" I'm then pulled out of the noose and I pass out. ! 3rd person POV!

A teacher then runs outside and sees a crowd surrounding what looks like a lifeless body. She gasps in horror. "Give her some air!! Is she alive?"the teacher says as a student checks her pulse. "Yeah." The girl checking Y/n's pulse said. "Alright. I'll take her to the nurse."
The teacher says disgusted by what one of her best but worst student has done. She then picks her up and almost drags her to the nurses office.