Chapter 2: New school. 3rd person POV

As Y/n wakes up in her room, she realizes that she has to go to a new school. She then gets up and gets dresses,puts on makeup,do her hair etc.

This is the outfit

This is the outfit. /\

                            /\

This is your makeup /\

When Y/n got finished, she went to feed her albino pet snake Alfredo. "Hi Alfredo." Y/n said gloomily. Alfredo only flicked his tongue out at her. Then the girl went downstairs to eat breakfast which only consisted of a apple. A single apple. Why, you may ask. Well when Y/n went to her old school,they thought it would be funny to bodyshame her and make fun of her looks.This then caused cutting and eating disorders. Of course she hid it from everyone. Even her parents. But even then they couldn't do anything. They were dead. But she still did school due to what her parents legacy. They were her heroes, but then they just HAD to get murdered.Y/n lives alone. Of course it has its ups and downs but at least she has freedom. Right? Once Y/n finished the apple she put the core in the trash and got her bag,grabbed her car keys and went to this new school. ( by the way all of the kids are juniors in high school) Then she finally arrived. When she got out of her car, she once again felt the stares of fellow students. Nonetheless, you could say that she was terrified of what could come. She then proceeded into the school, and saw a kid taller than her black hair and mostly dark clothing. Y/n decided that she might as well walk up to him, ignoring the obvious stares that she was getting. Y/n then tapped his shoulder and he turned around. "Hi! I'm Y/n also the new kid. Could you possibly show me around?" She asked hoping for a yes. "Actually I'm new too. I'm Ethan. Maybe one of the other kids can help us." Ethan says amused with her style. Of course he couldn't say that to her face. He was too shy.They were talking while walking along the hall until two people came up to them. "Hi, are you two new?" One of the people asked. Y/n simply nodded out of fear of being judged. "Oh well I'm Isaac and this is Jamali!" Isaac exclaimed. "Hey I'm Ethan and this is Y/n." They both looked at her up and down like they had seen Satan .Y/n waved but Isaac and Jamali did nothing back. "Well you have to show you around now that your new." Isaac said. He then started walking down the hall explaining what things were and where they were. " Now that is a great bench for eating and uh thinking about which public figures will supply of the rapture. OH, and the schools most important landmark,The chapel!" Y/n eyes widened. She didn't know this was a catholic school!? But she'd have to deal with it one way or another. "It's even got a..." At this point Y/n stopped listening to Isaac and looked at the board. Ethan had looked as well. A band? Wait and EMO BAND! Ethan grabbed the papers and looked at Isaac. "Wait. You have real actual Emos here?" "What am I here for decoration?" Y/n exclaimed astonished that this school had more like her and Ethan. "There goes another one. The front office is that way if you need anything." Isaac said as he walked off disappointingly. "Oh and by the way, I don't think your here for decor." Ethan said. "That's alright mate nothing I haven't experienced before. Shall we be going?" "Yeah." Ethan said as he stuffed the paper in his bag and the two leave for class.