Part 4

(Skip to after the give up song. 🦧)

"YOU SUCK!" Someone screamed across the hallway after the church guys were finished with their song. The hallway was now nearly empty. Ethan and I just walked the other way but a girl from that same group started following us down the hallway into the next. When she finally caught up to us she greeted us. "Good morning! Can I tell you about the chapter I'm reading?" She asks. I look at her and just blatantly ignore her. "I just read the bit where Kane(?) stabs Abel and I'm about to get to the part where God drowns all the sodomites(? It's what the captions said so I don't wanna offend anybody)"  The girl tells us. I was interesting when she said something about stabbing but chose not to listen when I remembered that this is a Catholic school. Ethan and I continue to ignore her. "Hey, have you thought about maybe -" She gets cut off by Ethan. "Is this the part where you invite me to youth group?" "Yeah" the girl says back. "A-and I tell you I'm busy dyeing my hair. Which will probably turn out to be true cause let's face it , what else am I doing with my life?" He quickly shuts her down. "But um your locker?" The girl asks still persistent but confused at the same time. We all stop walking together. "We're atheists, yeah a science addicted, sex educated atheists." He tells her. I smile due to the fact that he didn't forget about me. Ethan tugs on my arm and we both start walking away from the girl. "We still don't know her name by the way." I whisper to Ethan. "Well shit, maybe your right." Ethan whispers back. We don't get very far until the girl  starts following us again. "Doesn't matter. We do more than read the Bible, we play music and send funny messages, go to youth group." She explains. I put on my bitch face and turn to her. "You're inviting us again and we would just rather be left alone." I say harshly, obviously done with her shit. "No one likes being alone. I mean surely we can find something in common, like do you like folk music?" She defends and asks at the same time. Ethan stops walking and I just stare in disgust. "Yeah. Uh no, no." Ethan says unsteadily but then quickly recovers himself. I tug on his jacket and he turns towards me. I point my finger towards the band 'Worst Day Ever' and give him a warning look. His eyes widen and he grabs her arm and pulls the girl towards the lockers. "Look if those guys see me with you..I'll be as popular as an Ebola patient at a birthday party." He says trying not to be rude but to make sure that they don't see him with a church girl. "They're only emos." She slightly scoffs and I just look at her like she's dumb. "Have you noticed anything about us?" I ask waving my hands at Ethan and I. She looks almost confused and I ruffle Ethans hair slightly toward the front. "Oh!" She says as she finally gets who we are. "Please stop talking to us, we're supposed to be in the bathrooms crying." Ethan says walking away. "Well, take a pamphlet!" She says holding out one. Ethan and I both look down and see a 'Sex facts for girls' pamphlet. "That's not what you think it is." Ethan says quietly. "Trinity!" Isaac says as he walks up and looks down. "What are you doing with that?" He asks her as if she killed somebody. Trinity opens her mouth to talk but Ethan quickly cuts her off. "It's mine." "It's a female edition." Isaac says confused. Ethan grabs the pamphlet and opens it to a random page where it has pictures of a uterus. "I like the pictures." He says in a monotone voice. I snicker when I hear him say that and put my hand over my mouth to prevent me from laughing. "You're sick." Isaac says disgusted and starts walking away. I take my hand off of my mouth and start walking away with Ethan. "I gotta go Y/n, goodbye." Ethan said waving goodbye. "Bye Ethan see you later." I say as we both walk into the different changing rooms.

734 words dawg 😩 BRUH
anyways imma be writing a lot more though keep an eye out for this book. TELL UR FRIENDS IF THEY SIMO FOR THIS GOD OF AN EMO KID
byeee