Part 10

(Bradley's POV)

After Y/n had finished her song, i knew i was in love. She was beautiful and her mind was far more gorgeous. The way her voice soothed over her lyrics and the way she smiled was heaven to me. She's just..

Perfect

Y/n sat back down next to me and leaned against my shoulder. "Did i do good Bradley?" She asked gently. "I think you did amazing, my love." I said wrapping my arm around her.

(Y/ns POV)

He wrapped his arm around me. Fuck. He's so cute and nice and...

Perfect

God, i can't like him. Not now. Not after Ryan. He was a sick bastard who had zero respect. Ugh. Men.

"Trinity! You and Ethan are last on the list!" Mrs Doyle's voice rang through my ears. "Uhh-, Well!-" Trinity was cut off.
"We didn't do ours." Ethan said.
"Well you may not have but i don't believe the same about Trinity." Mrs Doyle said getting up from her seat and walking to her desk. "No need to cover for bad students." She said as she picked up a notebook and put it back on her desk. Trinity got up and walked to the chalk board.
"I know you don't.. Want me to like you. You know that.. I could feel the same way. But underneath that gloom and depression, is a happy person who's lost his way. I think it's likely that your parents like you. Your manic depression might just be a bad day. Your Lonely T-shirt is just a cry for jesus. Don't worry he and I, we're on our way." She sang. Bradley took a sigh.
"Cuz we could be wonderful, we match perfectly. We could be spectacular, Just you and me. We could be wonderful, we match perfectly. We could be spectacular. Just you and me. You and me. You and me." She sang
"Toilet miss!" Ethan yelled as he ran out of the classroom.
Everyone started clapping and Trinity ran out after him. "What the hell?" Bradley said. "I'll go after him. I'll be back." I said as i got up and kissed bradley's cheek, then went outside. I saw Ethan and Trinity so i hid behind a wall. "Ethan! I'm sorry!" She yelled
"You're sorry?!?"
"No one would suspect that we like each other." She pleaded
What the fuck?
"We don't like each other. You and me.. W-we shouldn't even talk!" He said before Trinity kissed him. Bitch. No. Are you fucking kidding me. My eyes widened as they pull apart. They stare at each other for a while before Ethan goes to kiss her again. The bell rings and the run inside a classroom. The halls quickly become flooded with kids and i'm stood stationary against a wall. He kissed Trinity. TWICE. What am i gonna tell Roz? No no no. I can't do this. The principals voice runs through the speakers but it's all blurred for me. Jay, Roz and Bradley come running out and look at me. "What happened?!?" They all asked. "Nothing. Ethan just yelled at Trinity for being obsessed with him. That's all." I lie. I can't do that to Roz. And Ethan. He just got in the band and i don't want to be the reason he's taken out. Ethan approaches us from the hallway. "I-I was his contemplating death." "Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait. Listen to this." Bradley says smirking.
"Following into the footsteps of our very own, Doug Skeleton, is Worst Day Ever. We hope they can bring home their very first trophy." The intercoms said.

"The school hasn't seen such a killer band since Doug Skeleton himself." He says proudly, walking fowards.

"And up this year we have a surprise second entrant." The voice continues

"What the hell?" Jay asks.
"Our very own hope group! Good luck to our teams and remember if your not feeling 100%, you should probably be on medication"

"WHAT?!??" Bradley screamed.
(TIME SKIP 🦧)

Bradley, Roz, Jay, Ethan, and I stormed into the Gymnasium. I wanted to beat in Issacs face because he knew what he was doing. He didn't even care for the prize, he was just spiteful against Bradley.

"What are you doing?!?" Bradley said angrily. "Teaching disadvantaged youths how to play basketball." He said innocently, as he passed a ball to a little kid. "The only people that are going to vote for that crap are jesus virgins like you." Bradley said as the kid started bouncing the ball. "We'll that's why i'm inviting my whole church group to come and vote. There's quite a lot of us. You should of thought about this before stealing our room booking." Isaac said smugly. The kid kept bouncing the fucking ball. "Back out now or i'll go antichrist on you." Bradley said annoyed. "You're not smart enough to be the antichrist."

"STOP BOUNCING THAT BALL OR ILL KILL YOU AND YOUR PARENTS." Bradley and I shouted in unison.
We both looked at each other for a brief moment before turning to Isaac once more. "Are you out?" Bradley asks.

"We're in."