Professor Dumbass

The quartet sat in DADA waiting for professor Lockhart "Let me introduce you to your new defense against the dark arts teacher me" Bea looked at him with an unimpressed look

The quartet sat in DADA waiting for professor Lockhart "Let me introduce you to your new defense against the dark arts teacher me" Bea looked at him with an unimpressed look. "Gilderoy Lockheart's order of Merlin, third class honorary member of the dark force defense leauge and five times winner of witch weekly's most charming smile award"

Bea rolled her eyes "More like Order of the Dumbasses" Harry and Ron who sat next to her snorted covering it with a cough. "But i don't talk about that, i didn't get rid of the bandon banshee by smiling at it. I see you've all bought a complete set of my books well done. Now i thought we'd start today with a little quiz" the trio at the table shared a look.

Bea turned to look at Draco and mocked a quill on a parchment. He nodded and she turned and scribbled on a piece of Parchment infront of her.

Dumbeldore est finalement devenu fou theres aucun moyen qu'il est en fait notre professeur DADA, hes complètement sans valeur et Daft nous n'apprendrons rien correctement de lui. nous aurons une meilleure chance à Dobby nous enseigner

Bea sent the parchment to her cousin and waited for his response

Il est un idiot, je me demande comment il a même obtenu un poste ici, je suis d'accord que nous aurions une meilleure chance de dobby nous enseigner DADA. mais il ya toujours la possibilité de Snape nous aider, Peut-être que nous devrions demander après les leçons

Bea turned to Draco and nodded her head before stuffing the parchment in her russak.

Ron passed the brunette the quiz and she surveyed it with a dirty and unimpressed look. "These questions are all about him"

"What is Gilderoy Lockhart's favorite color" Bea smirked looking between the boys. "The riveting shade of Arrogance" the boys chuckled before Hermione looked at Bea with a fierce look.

"Sorry not sorry Mione"

"What is Gilderoy Lockhart's greatest achievement to date"

"You have 30 Minutes, start...now"

Bea rolled her eyes before touching her quill to the parchment.

~30 Minutes later~

"Tut, tut hardly any of you remember that my favorite color is Lilac. But miss. Hermione Granger knew that my secret ambition is to rid the world of evil and market my own range of haircare potions. Good girl. Now be warned it is my job to arm you against the foulest creatures"

Does that mean you too

"Known to wizard current, you may find yourselves facing your worst fears in this room know only that no harm can befall you whilst i'm here. I must ask you not to scream it might provoke THEM"

You daft bimbo why would you scream when you just told us not to.

Beatrice looked at the cornish pixies with wide eyes

"Cornish Pixies" Seamus seemed delighted to see the creatures "Freshly caught cornish Pixies"

"Laugh if you will Mr. Finnegan but pixies can be devilshly tricky little blighters. Let's see what you make of" he released the pixies.

Ron grasped the brunettes hand in his "Bloody wanker" she cursed as a cornish pixie hit her in the head with a textbook. She covered her ears with a cringe the screech of the pixies hurting her ears.

"AHH please get me down" she looked up at the ceiling to see the pixies had dangled the Neville from the ceiling. Beatrice snarled lowly as Lockhart disappeared into his chambers. She shared an annoyed look with Hermione, they both raised their wands "Immobilus"

The pixies froze "Why is it always me" Beatrice looked up at the dark haired boy with a sympathetic smile. "I don't know Neville, Wingardium Leviosa" Neville started to levitate as Bea made her way over to the dark haired boy and grasped his hand in hers.

She safely placed him on the ground "Thank you Bea" he smiled at her and wrapped his arms around her "your welcome Neville"

Ron grasped her forearm in his hand and tugged her away from Nevielle "Cmon Bea" she nodded before turning to Nevielle and waving with a smile which the longbottom boy returned.