The Feast

As bea talks with the twins Mcgonagall taps her forks against her goblet

As bea talks with the twins Mcgonagall taps her forks against her goblet. "Your attention please" she says as bea looks over at her, dumbeldore rises from his seat "let the feast..begin" food appears on each table, students looking at it in awe and muttering in amazement.

Bea grabs a plate and loads it with potatoes, green beans, two turkey legs and a treacle tart. George helps her fill her goblet with pumpkin fizz, bea looks at ron in concern as he eats too fast. "Ron slow down" she scolds him, he looks at her sheepishly and reaches for a chicken leg.

His eyes widen as a ghost pop out of the plate "Hello, how are you welcome to Gryffindor" sir Nicholas greets. More ghost start to appear and bea stares in amazement. "Hello sir Nicholas, have a nice summer?" percy asked the ghost. "Dismal once again, my request to join the headless hunt has been denied" the ghost goes to leave but ron stops him. "I know you, your nearly headless nick" Bea smirks "i prefer sir Nicholas if you don't mind" hermione looks at her brunette friend confused. Bea shrugs and hermione turns to the ghost still confused "nearly, headless how can you be nearly headless" beatrice faceplams leaning her arms on the table.

"Like this" Nick states, pulling his head off his body, still connected by a single thread. 'Ahh" ron exclaims, hermione moans in disgust, harry rolls eyes and bea laughs silently. The feast soon ended and beatrice follows behind Percy with other first years. "Gryffindors, follow me please keep up thank you" percy instructs as all prefects rounded up their house members.

"This is the most direct path to the dormitories,oh and keep an eye on the staircases they like to change" Beatrice looked around to see some of the staircases changing. "Keep up please and follow me, quickly now come on, come on" bea rolled her eyes at his bossiness but listens to him anyway and quickens her pace.

She looks at the portraits on the walls as they move and start talking to each other. Now standing in the corridor for gryffindor common room approaching the painting of a plump lady she smiles. "Password" the lady questions "caput draconis" percy answers. The lady nods in confirmation, the painting swings open to reveal a wall "follow me everyone keep up quickly,come on" percy ushers them

'He says that one more time i'm going to punch him' entering the common room bea immediately feels warmth spread through her "gather round here welcome to gryffindor common room, boy's dormitories upstairs and down to your left, girls the same on your right. You'll find that your belongings have already been brought up" percy states.

The students went off to find their dorm rooms. Hermione walked up next to bea and looped their arms together, they smiled at each other and walked to the girl's dorms. They found their dorm room fairly quickly opening the door they looked for their beds and belongings. It wasn't really hard to figure out who's was who's. Bea's bed had grey sheets, pillows and comforter with babyblue throw blankets.

Each girl had a small closet to put clothes in and little bins to put their hygiene products in. Bea's closet was pearly white and her bins are babyblue, hermione's closet is also pearly white and her bins are purple. Putting their stuff away they dressed in their pajamas. Beatrice took her hair down and slid under the covers, her hair falling around her head on her pillow. Hermione looked at her new friend and smiled putting down the book she was reading. She muttered "nox" waving her wand the light fluttered off and hermione fell asleep.