Une

The sun shined down on the blonde beauty that was sprawled out her bed, the soft light making her look angelic

The sun shined down on the blonde beauty that was sprawled out her bed, the soft light making her look angelic. Soft footfalls fell deaf on her ears, still succumbed to sleep, the old door creaked open and a sandy brown haired man stood in the doorway.

This man was Remus Lupin-Black

A smile stretched across his face as he watched his daughter curl up in her blankets, her hair sprawling out behind her. Walking almost silently into her room he sat on the edge of her bed and shook her softly, her eyes blinked open slowly and she looked around groggily, her green eyes lighting up when they settled on her dad.

"Good morning Wolfpup" Remus matched his daughter's smile, Bea stretched her arms to pop her stiff bones before leaning forward and encircling her arms around his broad shoulders. "Morning Dad"

Remus went to pull away from his daughter but she whined in protest, the man chuckled at his daughter's clingy nature before he situated her to rest on his hip as he walked down the hallway of their cottage and into their dining room. Gently he set her down on her chair before grabbing her plate of Eggs, Bacon and toast and placing it in front of her before sitting across from her with his own.

Beatrice and Remus ate in comfortable silence, before Bea started to feel slightly anxious and moved her food around on her plate she pondered on just suffering in silence before she decided against it "Dad?" Remus could sense the anxiety in his daughter's single question.

"Yes Wolfpup?" Remus asked with a warm smile hoping to ease whatever was troubling his daughter. "What would Papa say if i got into Slytherin?" Beatrice asked hesitantly because her papa was a sore subject "sweetheart he wouldn't care what house your sorted in and neither would i, plus you are too sweet for slytherin" Remus paused thinking about how she got when she was angry, he shivered slightly. She definitely had both of her father's temper "sometimes"

Bea laughed at the terrified look on his face from thinking about her temper and continued eating, already feeling a little better about her sorting.

🌙

Not long after their conversation they finished breakfast and moved into the den and started to read their books. Beatrice was in the middle of reading about Bowtruckles when there was a rapid tapping on the window. They both looked up and a wide smile spread across the blonde's face seeing the owl with a letter in its mouth.

Bea leaped up from her place on the couch and opened the window before the owl dropped the envelope into her hand. "Thank you" she scratched the owl on it's head before giving her an owl treat from her pocket, Remus had handed her one having had a hunch the letter would arrive today.