Theadosia Black

Bea sat with the others as they studied but she completely blocked them out as she read about theadosia.

Theadosia Prudence Black was one of the most powerful witches of her time. She could move things or defend herself and others with different colored mists. She could see someone's past with one touch, she could also see and converse with the dead. There are many other things she could do that were never documented.

Harry stared at bea as she read intently "bea" bea looked up at her name. "What are you reading" bea looks at the book closing it she looked up at him with a nervous smile "nothing" he gives her a really look "err...okay we're going to see Hagrid care to join" bea nodded smiling tucking the book between her arms and chest she walked next to Harry. They approached the others bea notices it is now night time, they knocked on the door.

Hagrid opens the door wearing an apron and oven mitts "Hagrid" bea looks at him suspioisly. "Oh, hello sorry don't wish to be rude but I'm in no fit state to entertain today" he begins to close the door "we know about the philosophers stone" the three chorus. Bea looks at them wide eyed Hagrid opens the door "oh" they all trample into his hut "we think snape's trying to steal it" bea rolls her eyes again "snape, blimey Harry your not still on about him are you" bea thanks him in her head , he looks at her shocked for a moment before nodding his head. "Hagrid we know he's after the stone we just don't know why" Hagrid shares a look with bea.

"Snape is one of the teachers protecting the stone. He's not about to steal it" Harry sees the look bea is giving him but ignores it . "What" he doesn't look at bea who is still giving him the look" you heard right. Come on now I'm a bit preoccupied today" he tries to usher them out "wait a minute one of the teachers" bea looks at Hermione who is sat next to her "of course there are other things defending the stone aren't there spells, enchantments" bea gives Hermione a 'duh' look which she ignores. "That's right waste of bloody time if you ask me, ain't no one gonna get past fluffy not a soul knows how. Except for me and dumbeldore, I shouldn't have told you that. I shouldn't have told you that"

Bea notices the cauldron over the fire begin to rattle "oh" Hagrid rushes over and grabs something "ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh" he places it on the table as the quartet crowds around the table. "Uh Hagrid what exactly is that" Ron and bea look at each other then Hagrid. "We know what it is" bea gives Hagrid a confused look "but Hagrid how did you get it" Hagrid turns his head to the brunette "I won it, off a stranger I met down at the pub. Seemed quite glad to be rid of it as a matter of fact" the egg cracks open, pieces fall off a small baby dragon emerges it squeaks and slips on a piece of egg.

"Is that a dragon" Ron and bea share an excited look. "That's not just a dragon that's a noreweigan ridgeback" Harry smiles at beas knowledge for seemingly everything "my brother Charlie works with these in Romania" bea smiles and reaches out to pet him and he nuzzles into her hand. "Isn't he beautiful oh, bless him look he knows his mummy. Hehe hallo Norbert" Norbert pulls away from bea and squeaks at Hagrid. "Norbert" Harry questions smiling as he saw Hermione cleaning beas hand off "yeah well he's got to have a name doesn't he don't you Norbert" bea giggles as Norbert backs away, hiccups and blasts a small fireball into Hagrids beard.

"Ohh" he quickly pats out the smolders "ooh,ooh well he'll have to be trained up a bit of course" bea looks at the window and the smile slips off her face she sees her cousin peaking through. "Who's that" bea heats Hagrid ask as Draco scampers away "Malfoy" bea looks over at Harry "oh dear" . Harry grabs beas hand as they walk the corridor "Hagrid always wanted a dragon he told me so the first time I met him" bea smiles "it's crazy and worse Malfoy knows" Harry looks at Ron "I don't understand is that bad" bea gives him a look knowing it her cousin "it's bad"

Bea's face contorts into a nervous look as mcgonagall appears. "Good evening" Draco appears smirking, now inside the the professors classroom they stand in front of mcgonagalls desk and Draco is a few feet away smirking. "Nothing I repeat nothing gives a student the right to walk about the school at night. Therefore as punishment for your actions 50 points will be taken" bea looks at the professor with wide eyes. "50" she could hear Harry ask "each" bea and Harry gasp "and to ensure it doesn't happen again all five of you will receive detention" bea sees Draco nod but soon his smile vanishes and is replaced with concern. "Excuse me professor, perhaps I heard you wrong. I thought you said the five of us" it was bea's turn to smirk. "No you heard me correctly mr.malfoy, you see as honorable as your intentions were you too were out of bed after hours. You will serve detention with your classmates" the two brunettes made their way to their dorm.

"What are you reading bea" bea shook her head "nothing" Hermione gave her a disbelieving look as she pushed the door open. Bea raced into the room setting the book down on the bed taking a quick shower she slipped into pajamas and then into bed.

Theadosia Prudence Black in Media