Sorting hat

"Will you wait along here please" mcgonagall asks "now before we begin professor dumbeldore would like to say a few words" dumbeldore rose from the high tables

"Will you wait along here please" mcgonagall asks "now before we begin professor dumbeldore would like to say a few words" dumbeldore rose from the high tables. "I have a few start of term notices i wish to announce. The first years please note that the dark forest is strictly forbidden to all students. Also our caretaker mr. Filch" dumbeldore gestures to the back by the doors.

Bea looks back to see and old man with long hair and his cat mrs. norris "has asked me to remind you that the third floor corridor on the right hand side is out of bounds to anyone who does not wish to die a most powerful death" dumbeldore states sitting back down. Bea looks at him wide eyes "when i call your name you will come fourth i shall place the sorting hat on your head and you will be sorted into your house" mcgonagall instructed.

"Beatrice Lupin Black" bea takes a deep breath and walks up to the stool and sits down "Hmm a double marauder child, lets see where to put you, very loyal and hardworking. But a lot more bravery, i know GRYFFINDOR" the hat bellowed the house table errupted into cheers. She walked over to the house table and sat down next to george

He pulled pulled her into a side hug and she highfived fred. The trio turned to watch the rest of the sorting "Hermione granger" bea watched as she looks nervous to know her house. "GRYFFINDOR" the hat bellows, hermione jumps off the stool and walks to the table and sits next to bea.

"Draco Malfoy" he walks up to the stool, the hat barely touching his head before "SLYTHERIN" is shouted. Beatrice doesn't pay attention to the next student being sorted. Talking with hermione until she heard a familiar name being called she turned her attention back to the sorting "Ronald weasley" Ron looks back at his godsister with a nervous look,

She smiles reassuringly and nods her head, he walks up and sits on the stool. "GRYFFINDOR" ron rushes to to the table happily as his brothers, godsister and others cheer for him. "Harry Potter" the entire hall goes silent, bea watches as harry sits on the stool debating with the hat.

"GRYFFINDOR" the cheering is deafening and hurts bea's ears. "We got potter, we got potter" the twins cheer making bea laugh.