Happy Christmas

Bea woke up the next morning to the smell of cinnamon buns

Bea woke up the next morning to the smell of cinnamon buns. She sleepily trudged into the living room. Remus smiled at his daughter as she plopped on the couch and laid her head on dora's lap. Dora brushed her fingers through the brunettes hair before screaming in her ear making her tumble to the floor now wide awake.

Bea glared at her cousin as she stood up and sat next to her father grumbling. Bea was not a morning person so remus let her wake up more, handing her a cinnamon roll she quietly ate it as the three of them listened to christmas music.

Now more awake bea made her way to the tree and plopped down in front of it. She looked over the presents and picked one up. She read the tag mama weasley was scribbled on it, opening the present she pulled out a beige knit sweater a white knit hat, blue jeans and brown ankle boots. Digging deeper into the box she pulled out a parcel of fudge and two notes she placed the notes on the table and placed the items back in the box. She smiled picking up a smaller box.

Reading the tag she saw it was from dora, opening it she gasped and picked up the ring. It was a flower and absolutely beautiful; she looked over at dora and smiled "thank you dora i love it" dora smiled back as bea tossed her a parcel. Bea picked out another parcel it was from remus she opened it and saw a pair of brown heeled combat boots. She walked over to her father grabbing a parcel as she went. She hugged him handing him the parcel.

Making her way back to the tree she picked up another parcel. It was from draco, she gasped as she pulled out a soft pink winter coat and black hat. She folded the coat and put it back in the box putting the hat on top. She picked up her last parcel and saw it was from sirius opening it she pulled out a note and put it with molly's and pulled out a black leather jacket. She stared at it before folding it and sticking the letters inside the box turning to the other people in the room.

"Do you like them" she smiled nervously, dora looked up from her locket and nodded walking over and pulling bea into a hug. It was a locket with a picture of them in it. Remus looked up at her with a warm smile and joined the hug bea had gotten him a sweater with her quidditch number on it.

They all pulled back and threw away their wrappings and bea put her presents in her room. They all met in the hallway "let's go play in the snow" dora suggested with a childish smile. They all rushed to the coat rack throwing on their coats and boots, bea clutched dora's hand as they ran out the door. The fresh snow crunched under their feet, remus threw a snowball at bea shocking her before she spun around with a mischievous smile.

She summoned three snowballs handing one to dora and threw the other two at remus. "No fair girls" the girls laughed and squealed during the snowball fight. Now freezing they all rushed into the house to get warm. She dressed in a black shirt, jeans and black ankle boots.

Walking into the kitchen remus handed her a mug of hot chocolate. They all walked into the living room and watched more movies. Dinner had gone and passed as they watched the movies, they all soon went to bed as the night turned to day. They spent their last day together with movies, snowball fights and singing to christmas music.