Chapter 4: Texts

This chapter has been edited as of 4/2

Hiro had been enjoying a nice hamburger in the kitchen when his sister came running up to him.

"Hiro! Hey Hiro!" She was waving her phone in her hands.

"Slow down Ari." May told her. She was busy washing dishes. "What's the problem?"

She held up the phone. "Sara sent me this funny video!"

"Is it on her channel?" Hiro raised an eyebrow, Sara had a channel where she blogged about the crazy shenanigans happening in San Fransokyo. "Was there a supervillain attack while we're gone?"

Ari shook her head. "Nope."

He let out a sigh of relief, at least his friends weren't dealing with anything while they were gone. "Okay show me the video."

His sister sat next to him and clicked on it, it showed Sara at the mall, a faint holiday jingle playing.

"So dearest lovely viewers, I go to the mall to get my brother a new phone-" Sara was gesturing at the scenery.

"He has bad luck with phones." Hiro commented. He hoped this one wouldn't get into any accidents.

The camera panned around the phone store, with people's faces blurred out. "And not only am I subjected to Christmas music way too early in the year because you maniacs would blast it all year if you could..."

"I don't even remember Christmas but I feel like this is true." Ari nodded.

"The reason I'm here in the first place is for my dear little brother, subjected to this even though Halloween just happened you animals and I am forced to see THIS-" She pointed to David, who was singing along to the holiday tune playing in the store surrounded by Christmas decorations.

The camera panned to Sara's unamused face. "Christmas loving maniacs, all of you."

Ari and Hiro burst into tears as the video ended.

Ferns and Nerds group chat:

Sara Ferns: IF I HEAR ONE MORE CHRISTMAS SONG IN THE FALL I'M GOING TO BURN THE ENTIRE DEPARTMENT STORE DOWN!
Wasabi: SARA

Mikan Ferns: Tempting but DON'T

Hiro Hamada: So I guess now is a bad time to ask how's Baymax

Fredzilla: HE LIVES

Sara Ferns: "Sara is still raging about Christmas so I took her phone" -David. "Also where's Ari?"

Ariel Rosemary: Present! : D

Wasabi: How's it going in the Big Apple?

Ariel Rosemary: I HAVE COUSINS NOW HOW DO I PROCESS THIS

Mikan Ferns: Eat ice cream and cry

Mikan Ferns: Speaking from experience

Ariel Rosemary: Huh.

Gogo: Wait you cry?

Mikan Ferns: So rude ;-;. But understandable. I am aware of my heartlessness tbh.

Sara Ferns: "Sis no" -David

Hiro Hamada: Can I get a Baymax check plz?

Honey Lemon: We played tennis the other day! It was fun!

Gogo: Today I'm gonna teach him how to skate : )

Ariel Rosemary: GOGO USED AN EMOTICON I WOKE UP IN THE WRONG DIMENSION

Fredzilla: IT'S BEEN 3000 YEARS