Chapter One: The First day

i wake up and look at the time (8:10am)
"shit shit shit my alarm didn't go off!" i quietly call out.
"i'm gonna be late on my first day of school!!" i run do the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a quick shower and throw on an outfit
(the outfit)⬇️

 "i'm gonna be late on my first day of school!!" i run do the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a quick shower and throw on an outfit(the outfit)⬇️

i got in my car. "oh my god i didn't eat anything! shit! i'm gonna have to go get some food on the way!" i yell. i drove to starbucks for a quick meal and drive to school.
*10 minutes later*
i get to school and run to inside.
"shit! i'm so late!"
i look at my phone to check the time then see my next class.
"hey."
i look up "hey." i say with a fake laugh.
"i'm miguel! and you are-" "Y/N"  "that's a nice name!" he says with a smile. "thank you" i say
"umm do you know if you can help me find my next class i'm new here so i don't really know" i giggle. "oh it's actually lunch right now!" "oh! ok!" we walk into the cafeteria together and find a table. "wanna sit with us?" he says. "sure!" we walked over to his table and see two kids sitting there. "can i sit?" i asked.
"sorry, the tables really blowing up right now. i can put you on the waitlist, but it's probably next semester at the earliest." A boy said. i laughed and sit. "demetri" he said.
"y/n." i look at the boy next to demetri.
"this is eli. he's a man of few words"
"ah  i see hi eli"
"hi" he says shyly. he was kind of cute but i couldn't really see him because he was covering his nose and his lip.
"oh shit yasmines looking here, probably just making fun of my lip." i look behind me confused. i saw a girl with blonde hair looking at eli like she was talking about him. i loon back at eli confused.
"what do you mean. 'making fun of your lip' ?"
eli uncovers his lip
"oh shit. what happened? did they hit you?!"
"no. i was born with a cleft lip,i got surgery for it and it left a scar." he said
"i like you lip. i think it's cool!" i say with a smile.
eli give me a smile and look right into my eyes. he is so handsome.  then i hear "you see the kid with the lip? he's wearing the ugliest sweater i've ever seen" it was yasmine. the girls around her laugh.
i got mad and balled up my hands into fists.
"that's it." i got up and walked to their table.
"shit shit shit!!" miguel says.
"aw did you get tired of the losers and want to sit with us?"
"no i got tired of you. stop bullying my friends or i'll kill you fugly bitch!"
"what did you say?!" yasmine says.
"do you need hearing aids? i SAID: STOP BULLYING MY FRIENDS FUGLY BITCH!" everyone looks at me in shock. she stays quiet and tries not to cry. the girls around me look at me with shock and disgust.  i sit back down to my seat and smiled.
"jeez you are crazy!" miguel says.
"that was awesome" demetri says.
"your really cool." eli says while smiling at me.
"thanks." i respond with a smile.
*RINGGGG* The bell rang and it was time for my next class. "see you guys later!" i say
"definitely" they said. "wait what's your next class??" miguel asked. "Mrs. Andrews" i respond.
"oh i have her too i can take you!" says eli.
i smiled "that would be great"
"ok let's go then!" eli says as i wake demetri and miguel goodbye.
Eli takes me to class and i sit down in my seat ready to learn.
*An hour later*
"Class dismissed" the teacher said.
i pack up my things real quick and i follow eli out the door.
"hey." i said.
"hey!" eli says happily.
"so miguel told me about this karate class called Cobra Kai and he said it's a good class wanna come with me?" eli says. "sure! sounds interesting."
"heyyyyyy!" demetri says from behind as he's catching up to us.
"hey demetri!" eli and i say.
"where you guys going."
"cobra kai" eli says
"wanna tag along?" i ask
"yeah you don't mind right?" demetri says "not at all!"  i respond. we walk to my car and head to 'Cobra Kai'.
We get there and i see miguel. "oh my god you guys came?!" he said "yep eli told me about this place and i wanted to tag along!" i said with a smile. "QUIET!" i hear and we all flinch. "oh i see we got some new recruits!" "yes sensei, that's y/n and eli!" miguel responds. "what's up with your lip?" the guy asks eli. "surg-"
DINGG
eli was interrupted by the sound of the bell on top of the door.
"hey there's no yoga today so your gonna have to wait till tomorrow" "no. i'm here for karate."  a heavy girl with nice curly hair  and glasses responds. "oh hi aisha" miguel says "alrighty fall in" the guy says.
everyone looks confused.
"Get in a line!" he says
"ohhh!" we all say and get into one line and look forward.
'sensei' slaps his head
"you mean in rows?" demetri says
"yes neat rows guys!" the sensei says
"i am sensei lawrence! i will be teaching you american karate. i expect you to be brave, strong, fearless but all i see is a bunch off pussies in this room! You guys are total losers you need to become badass!"
everyone looks at sensei lawrence nervously.
"hey lip! why is your face like that?!" sensei asks eli.
"i was born with a cleft lip i got surgery and it left a scar." eli responds.
"so it was worse before?! Is this your after results?!"
sensei says making fun of eli.
"are you one of those challenged kids?"
sense asked.
"the doctore says i could be on the spectrum" eli responds
"alright i don't know what that is but you need to get off it pronto."
senses says making fun of eli.
i was getting so pissed. no one talks to him like that. ugh i wanted to punch him so badly.
Anyways we trained for Two hours and i went home. eli and demetri got picked up by eli's mom and Miguel stayed with sensei.