Chapter Seventeen: "i love you eli hawk moskowitz"

When I woke up hawk was still sleeping so I waited for him to wake up. When he woke up he kissed my forehead. "Morning scary ass." I joked. He laughed and groaned "morning." In his morning voice. I got butter flies and I couldn't help but giggle. "What?" He laughed. "Nothing nothing." I blushed. His laugh was so sexy.

We went to go make food and we were wondering what we should do since it was summer. "We should go to golf n stuff. I heard a Miyagi Do was working there. We could bully the shit out of him." Eli suggested. "Eli i don't do that anymore... Anything else?" I asked. He sighed. "I miss the old you. You would beat the shit out of anyone you wanted. Now your just boring as fuck." He commented. "Are you fucking kidding me? I went through so much trauma and your really gonna sit here and tell me that you miss the old me? Fuck you Eli. I'm leaving." I yelled grabbing my bags. "No i didn't mean it that way!" Eli exclaimed trying to keep me from leaving. "Dont fucking touch me!" I yelled pulling my arm back. "Come on y/n! Let's just talk about it!" He shouted before I slammed the door. I got in my car and drove myself to the karate dojo. He tried calling me but I kept ignoring him. He texted me many times but I didn't answer. He's also at my house so he'll have to find his way home. I was in pissed as fuck and walked up to Tory. "You look mad. What's wrong? Are you okay?" Tory asked. "No! Eli told me that I'm boring and that he wishes I was the old me because I used to beat the shit out of everyone!" I screamed. "Oh. Fuck Eli. Don't let him ruin your day. If he doesn't like you for who you are that's on him, because you have the most beautiful personality. His loss. Cmon let's train." Tory spoke. I smiled and we trained. After about 30 minutes of training I saw Eli walk in. He looked at me like he was sorry but I just rolled my eyes and kept training with Tory. He sat next to me. "What the fuck do you want?" I exclaimed. "Please just listen to me." He begged. "Fine. What do you want." I responded with an attitude. "Y/n, I'm sorry... i didn't mean to hurt you... I love you and I-"
"-bored." I interrupted. I really feel bad for Eli and I do love him but it really hurt me because he knows everything I went through. It just sucks. I'm not gonna be mad at him for long tho. I would never. Anyway, he looked pissed off so he just walked on the dojo. I began training.
~~~
After a while of training I walked out and I was walking to me car. When I made it to my door eli pinned me against the car. "What the fuck!" I screamed. I got scared.
"Sorry. You have to forgive me. You can't stay mad at me forever. Come on baby please forgive me. I'll do anything. I'll go down on you, I'll take you to get your nails done, I'll put my hair down instead of a Mohawk because I noticed you like it like that. Anything please." Eli begged. "I forgive you but I just feel like you don't like me anymore." I said looking down. He lifted my chin up and said
"That's never gonna happen. I'm not going anywhere. Your fucking beautiful. I fucking love you. I've never had anyone stick with me for so long. You've been with me since I was a fucking nerd. Your such a good girlfriend. Your a true girlfriend. You stuck with me for so long and i will never let that go to waste." He hugged me and we went to his house. It was still daytime so we decided to go to the beach club. When we went we saw Sam and Robby. I walked up to them. "Hey Robby, hey sam." I don't really like sam so i said hi In a rude way. "Hey y/n. How have you been?" He asked. "Fine. How about you?" I replied. "Good thanks. I'm gonna go back to my boyfriend but I'll catch you later." I said walking back to Eli. "I hate that he's your brother. It's so fucking weird since they're our enemies." Eli whispered. "Well I can't just stop talking to him. He's my brother." I whispered back. We hung out for while and just talked. Nothing special. When we arrived home I walked in the house like I owned the place and i walked in his room and took his clothes. "Yeah sure y/n go ahead take all the clothes you want." He laughed. "I'm gonna go take a shower and no you cant join." I said walking into the bathroom. I closed the door and locked it. After I finished my shower I went to bed. Eli wasn't in bed. Maybe he was in the kitchen. He walked in and laid on top of me. "Eli! Your heavy!" I yelled. "Cuddle with me." He pleaded. "Fine." I giggled. He put his head on my chest and we fell asleep.