Chapter five: The date.

This chapter is long sorry, I got into it.
⚠️STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT⚠️
—————————————————————
Eli: baby you ready? I'll be there in 10 mins.
Y/N: I'm ready I'm just waiting for you.
Eli: alright im on my way.
——————————————————————
*knock knock*
"I'm coming!!" I yelled. I ran downstairs and opened the door.
"Hey baby!" Eli said with a huge smile.
"Hey!" I said giving him a kiss.
"You ready?"
"Yeah let me go get my purse." I ran upstairs and got my purse and my phone and we headed out.
We got into his car and drove to Golf N Stuff, as we were driving I was just on my phone and I feel something touch my thigh, I look and see Eli's hand on my thigh. I looked up and he had a smirk on his face, I smiled.
We made it to Golf N Stuff and he opened the door for me. I smiled at him.
We head in and there was so much to do! I instantly ran to the photo booth! Eli rolled his eyes with a smile on his face and followed me to the booth.
"Come on let's take a picture together!" I said with a smile.
"Fine." Eli said sarcastically.
We get in the booth and he puts money in.
Here are the poses we did in the picture.
⬇️

We quickly ran out the booth to see the pictures

"God your so fucking cute!" Eli said with a smirk.
I blushed. "You too bebe!" I said before I kissed him.
"Come on lets go!" I said as I ran to table hockey. We each put a dollar in our sides and started playing.
"I'm boutta beat your ass." Eli said laughing.
"We'll see about that." I said.
We play the game and I win.
"Shit..." eli said laughing nervously.
"Aww is someone upset because they didn't win?" I said with a fake frown.
"Shut the fuck up!" Eli said laughing as he's going in for a kiss.
We play more games and won a jackpot.
We brought the tickets to the front counter.
"Alright so you can get 8 bracelets, 5 rings, a keychain and-"
"I want that." I interrupted as I pointed to the stuffed hawk I saw hung up.
"Lucky you, we have enough!" Eli said laughing.
After the lady at the front counter gave us the hawk we head to my house and since my dad was on his business trip I asked eli if he wanted to stay the night.
"Yeah sure. What about your dad tho?" He said.
"Oh he's at a business trip for a while." I said.
"Oh ok." He said as he walked in.
"Wow your house is very nice!" He added.
"Thanks! Now let's go to my room!" I said pulling him upstairs.
"Do you need something to wear?" I asked
"Yeah I didn't bring anything." He said
"Ok I'll go get you something!"
I went to my closet and got him a over sized T-Shirt and sweatpants that are too big on me.
I sprayed a little bit of my perfume on it so he'll smell like me and think about me when he gets home. I handed him the clothes and he went to my bathroom and changed... He came out shirtless.
"What about the shirt?" I said as a sarcastically.
He laughed. "I don't need the shirt I'd rather sleep shirtless."
He had abs. I couldn't keep my eyes off them.
"Take a picture it'll be much easier." He said laughing. I laughed and went up to him and started kissing him. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to him. He pushed me onto my bed and got on top of me and we made out. Before we did it, I put some music we could do it to. (song of your choice)
We began and he started kissing my neck.
"No ones home, so you can be as loud as you want." He said smirking.
I giggled. He had a condom in his pocket and he asked if it was ok with me. I said yes and he put in on while I kiss his neck.
He put it in and I let out a moan and scratched down his back.
He smiled flirtatiously and started off slow.
He was taking it slow while kissing me.
"Make some noise for me princess." He said as he started going faster.
"FUCK!" I moaned. He laughed.
He went slower then slammed himself into me as hard as he could and found my sensitive spot.
I moaned loudly. He knew my sensitive spot and went faster hitting my spot.
"Fuck." He said under his breath. He threw his head back and his eyes fluttered back. He grabbed me and roughly turned me doggy style.
He started going faster and faster while I moan so fucking loud. It's like my moans were pleasing him.
"Baby I'm gonna cum!" I moaned.
"Cum then princess." He said under his breath.
He turned me back to missionary position and went faster.
"I'm gonna cu-" I cummed and he did seconds after I did. He pulled out then grabbed my throat started kissing me.
"Fuck your so good." I said out of breath.
He laughed.
He got in bed and we fell asleep.
————————————————————————
"Baby. Baby wake up." Eli said in his morning voice. I woke up and he was holding me and waiting for me to wake up.
"Morning princess" he said in his morning voice.
"Morning." I said smiling. I got up and I only had a bra and under wear on.
He stared at me as I walk to the closet.
He got up and hugged me from behind.
"Damn your so sexy." He said.
"Oh shut up!" I said laughing.
"Want something to eat?" He asked.
"The hawk, cooking?" I said as a joke.
He laughed. "I think that's a yes." He said.
He went downstairs to make something for us. I went in my bathroom to take a shower. As I was showering I couldn't stop thinking about the moment we had. It was so good.
I walk out my bathroom in a towel and went to go look for an outfit.
Heres the outfit⬇️

I went downstairs and see Eli making waffles and making it look nice by putting fruits around it

"HEY! it was a surprise you weren't supposed to see." He said with a frown.
"Aww bby... thank you." I said about to cry.
"Are you crying ?" He looked at me concerned.
"No." I said embarrassed as I walk to him and hug him. I started crying.
"Baby why are you crying?" He said hugging me.
"I don't know I just got emotional!" I said crying.
"Baby don't cry!" He said laughing.
He lifted my head up and wiped my tears. "Eat your food." He said. I walked to my chair and sat. I waited for him so he could eat with me.
He looked back and saw me waiting.
He laughed and looked back nodding.
He finished making his food and we ate together.
"Your outfit is so cute baby!" He said.
"Thank you! Now go change we have to go in a bit." I said... wait... he doesn't have clothes.
"Shit..." I said. "Eli wait!" I said as he was walking upstairs. "Yeah?"
"You don't have clothes. Remember?!"
"Shit!" He said. I went upstairs to brush my teeth and went with him to his house so he could get ready.
He was ready and we drove to school.
"Hey guys!" Miguel said as we walked into school. "Hey!" Eli and I said at the same time.
"How was the date?" He said smiling .
"It was sooo fun!!" I responded.
"Yeah it was!" Eli said laughing.
"Where's Demetri?" I asked.
"Oh we're not friends anymore..." miguel said.
"What why?!" I said confused.
"He's our enemy now. He joined Daniel LaRusso's dojo 'Miyagi Do' the LaRussos are sensei's worst enemy." Miguel said.
"Are you shitting me?!" Eli yelled.
"He also wrote a bad Yelp review about Sensei. Apparently he didn't like cobra because sensei punched him in the face to test his reflexes, he was supposed to block it." Miguel said.
"That fucking nerd!" Eli said angrily.
"Calm down babe." I said trying to calm him down.
"Where's that fucking pussy?!" Eli said as he walked to the cafeteria. I followed him.
We saw Demetri and came up to him.
"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Eli said yelling at Demetri.
"Demetri looked back and knew what was coming to him.
"oh shit." He said. He started running and I guess I was pissed too so I helped chase him down. We lost him and Eli looked pissed.
"Wait." He said. "I know exactly where he went." He said smiling. I followed him.
We walked into the computer lab and tried looking for him.
"Demetri! I know your in here! I figured you'd hide in the computer lab you damn nerd!" Eli shouted.he pointed at where Demetri was and Eli snook up on Demetri. "Boo." Eli said when Demetri saw him. He tried running out the other door but I was guarding it.
"Y/N? No please don't do this." Demetri said.
"Where you going Demetri? Huh?" I said smiling. Eli smiled at me proudly.
"No mercy bitch." I said as I pulled his leg making him fall back. Eli straddled him about to punch him. Demetri had his eyes closed preparing for the punch. I was watching Eli do his thing. "Sorry it had to end like this Demetri. If you weren't such a pussy you could've been part of cobra kai." He balled up his fist and angrily look at Demetri.