Chapter Fourteen: "Ill Find Strength in Pain"

OMG OMG TYSMMM FOR 2.66k VIEWS AND THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH SO FOR VOTING BECAUSE THIS STORY IS TOP TWO IN #COBRAKAI OUT OF 1,000 DAMNN STORIESS WTFFFFFF IM STUNNED. I'll make chapters as much as I can for you guys and I'll do some request stories if you want to as a little reward.
But for real I'm so thankful for you guys thank you so much. You probably think 2.66k is not much but for me it really is. Thank you.
BTW THIS CHAPTER IS EXTRA LONG AND A LOT OF IT IS TALKING ABOUT YOUR LIFE TO A THERAPIST)————————————————————
Update: it's been about 3 days and I feel kinda better.
A doctor walked in and did a quick check up and brought me breakfast. The food was low key gross but I'm just gonna put it aside. I hear a knock on the door frame and I look up and it's Sensei Lawrence. "Hey kid I heard what happened. How you feeling?" He asked.
"Good I guess." I responded looking down.
"Eli told me what happened. He looks very worried about you." He added.
"Where is Eli?" I asked ignoring what he just said.
"He was at the dojo I think he said he was coming over here." He said.
"Oh. Sensei?"
"- just call me Johnny. Only call me Sensei when your at the dojo."
"Oh ok sorry. Johnny? Sensei Kreese kept saying i reminded him of you or I act like you or I'm just like you. Would you happen to know what that's about?" I asked.
He nervously looked down. He looked back up and brought a chair and sat next to me.
"Alright kid, I shouldn't tell you this but your my daughter. Robby Keene is your brother. Me and your mom met and we-"
"Really?!" I asked angrily.
"After all these years you just told me this?! Get out!" I yelled about to cry.
"Y/n please Just hear me-"
"No! GET OUT" I yelled.
Hawk walked in right on time and came running. "What happened?!" He asked Johnny as he ran to me.
Johnny ignored him and just walked away so hawk looked at me confused.
"What happened?" He asked.
"He just told me he's my dad. After all these years I thought Rob (the 'dad') was my dad." I said.
"So that explains why you have some of his features!" Hawk said surprised.
"Seriously?! You know Robby keene?" I asked knowing they're our enemies.
"What about him?" Hawk asked angrily.
"He's my brother." I said with a tear drop falling down my face.
"Oh god... So we're at war with your brother. Just perfect." Hawk said sarcastically.
"Right." I responded thinking about why Sensei would do that to me.
The doctor walked in and announced that it's time for me to go to the facility.
"It's okay baby I'm gonna visit you everyday until you get better." Eli said.
"What the fuck?! No I'm not going." I said. Some family members walked in to say their goodbyes. "Ma'am it's in the paperwork." The doctor said. "Well than take that paper work and shove it right up your ass because I'm not going." I said.
"You have to go y/n!" Rob said.
"Oh fuck you rob your not even my real dad!" I yelled. Rob looked at me stunned.
"What do you mean im not your real dad?!"
He realized what I just said and ran out the room.

"Baby please calm down. It's just to make you feel better okay?" Hawk said trying to calm me down.
"You think I'm crazy huh?!" I said looking at him in pure anger.
"No- no I never said that. Just go please." He said. I calmed down and finally agreed.
I felt like a 5 year old arguing with my family about whether I'm going or not but I'm just not comfortable after what happened to me.
The doctor told me eli can take me so we agreed that he would take me there. I had to wear the same thing I had on the day that... happened. Kinda triggering but it's fine. We made it to the place and it was oddly cute. There was beautiful flower garden, some nice green grass, a white little swinging chair and the people there looked nice. Hawk walked me in and a staff member took me to my room. It was so cute. The bed was nicely made, the walls were light pink, there was a cute side lamp. Not really my style or color, but still cute. I looked back at eli and he looked kinda sad. "What's wrong baby?" I asked holding his face. "I just don't wanna leave you..." he replied. Rob then walked in with a suit case. "Hey I just came to bring you your things and I'll be out in a sec." He said in a soft voice.
"Hey. Look I'm sorry I was just angry with everyone. Johnny just came and told me he's my dad, then i was told I had to be taken to this place. I'm just in a horrible place, but when I'm out I'll do everything in my power to make it up to you. I promise. You might not be my real dad but it my heart you will always be my dad, because you were there when johnny wasn't." I said. I felt really bad for what I said to rob after everything he's done for me. He smiled and gave me a hug. Eli smiled and I took my suitcase from my dad. "Thank you." I said putting the suitcase on my bed. I opened it and he put all my favorite outfits, my phone, my favorite books, a journal with a pen, and some headphones. I looked at rob and smiled. "Thank you so much!!" I said going in for a hug. "Hold up Im gonna go get something." Eli said. He ran out the room and went I don't even know where. Maybe his car. He ran back and gave me the stuffed hawk from our first date. "Oh my god!" I said emotionally. "Thank youu!" I said kissing him in the cheek. He smiled and said "it'll remind you of me when I'm not here with you."
I smiled and hugged both of them goodbye. After everything I've been through I'm hoping that this will help me with all this trauma. A lady in nurse uniform knocked at my door. "Come in." I said. She walked in. "Hello are you y/n?" She asked. "Yes sorry who are you?" I said confused. "Oh I'm gonna be your therapist. Wanna come to my office?" She replied. I agreed and she walked me to her office. I sat down across from her. "So my name is Dr. Christina and I will help you with any trauma or problems your going through right now. Let's start with introducing yourself. Who are you?" She asked.
"Well- i'm Y/n Rivera and I'm 15 years old, my birthday is on January 21, my favorite color is red and yeah..." I said awkwardly.
"Yeah I can tell you favorite color is red because of your stunning red hair! I love it!" She said brushing her fingers through my hair.
"Thank you. Me and my boyfriend got matching tattoos and hair." I said giggling.
"Aww that's adorable! What did your dad say?" She asked. "Well he wasn't really upset because he was more upset about the fact that I beat up-" I paused remembering what happened between me and moon. "Beat up who??" The therapist asked concerned. "Um no one it's no big deal. Just this girl... We got into an argument but we fixed the problem and everything is fine" I said nervously. "Alright. So your dad tells me you went through so much trauma? Are you ready to talk about that? If your being threatened thats keeping you from talking just know that no one knows your here except your boyfriend and your dad. No one Can get in here, we have security cameras everywhere." She said trying to get me to talk. I really wanted to tell her but i just wasn't ready and it kind of feels like I'm just looking for attention. I feel guilty. Like this is my fault . I zoned out just thinking if I should talk or not. "Hey. It's okay if your not ready. I get it. Just know that I will do everything in my power to make sure your okay. Just promise me you will get the courage to tell me what happened because this is a big problem that needs to be solved, because this can haunt you for the rest of your life and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want that. Just think sweetie. Take your time."
I nodded and told her I wanted to go back to my room to think. She let me go and I walked my self back to my room. I took my suitcase off my bed and put it on the floor. I got my phone and started listening to music (songs of your choice). I was thinking about what I could do to become stronger, fearless, brave. I want to be stronger than I ever was before. Maybe this is a start to a stronger, and better life. I could become a better person. I was thinking about what my Therapist told me. 'This could haunt you for the rest of your life'. Maybe I should tell her and come clean. It will be tough and I will cry but maybe