Chapter Four: "Fuckkkk"

⚠️SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING!
————————————————————
I wake up to the sun in my eyes because i forgot to close my curtains last night.
Funny enough, i think i woke up before my ala-
BEEEP BEEEP BEEP
"UGHHHH OKAY OKAY!"
i get up and do my morning routine and take a shower.
i go downstairs and find my dad but i can't find him.
I see a piece of paper on the counter. i slowly walk toward it.
it says:
Dear, y/n
I had to go to a business trip. I'm sorry i didn't tell you, you were sleeping so well i didn't want to wake you up. I went to the store and bought a whole bunch of groceries if you get hungry. I left money in your second drawer just in case you need anything. I love you daughter i'll be back as soon as i can. Don't party too hard!

I laughed as i read the last part. i go upstairs to check how much money he left and it was $1,000 my eyes widened.
"Jesus Christ dad." i whispered.
"oh shit. school." i threw on an outfit and began my day. i took about 50 dollars from the money my dad left and was on my way to school!
OUTFIT⬇️

 i took about 50 dollars from the money my dad left and was on my way to school!OUTFIT⬇️

I get to school and see miguel, demetri and eli waiting for me outside. i pull up and hop out my car. Eli looked me up and down with a smirk on his face. i smiled. i walked up to them and said hi to eli first.
"hey baby." i said.
he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer and hugged me and said "You look so good today." i smiled and gave him a kiss.
i gave miguel and demetri quick friendly hugs and say hi and i head to class.
Lunchtime*
Of course class was boring as usual. Anyway I walked to lunch and miguel, eli, and demetri where watching me walk to their table.
"She's fucking stunning!" I hear eli say.
I see miguel upset.
"Whats up with miguel?"
"He's upset because Samantha LaRusso got a new boyfriend." Said eli.
"Aww miguel it's okay she'll come to you someday." I said rubbing his back.
"She's with Kyler. How am I supposed to compete with that?!" Miguel said.
"She's with Kyler?! Oh she does not know what's coming to her because Kylers a heartbreaker." I said. I go over to sit with Eli and he signals me to sit on his lap. So I did. He started to kiss me so it turned into a make out sesh.
"Oh god get a fucking room" said miguel while smiling. I smile and get up and tell Eli to follow me. I look at demetri and miguel and they looked shocked. I lead Eli to the janitors closet and we start making out. I take off his shirt and he takes off mine.
"God your so fucking hot." He said.
He picked me up with my legs wrapped around his waste and pinned me against the wall. He started kissing down my neck and i pinned him down to the floor and started kissing down his body until I made to his dick. I asked if this is okay and he said yeah so I pulled down his boxers and started sucking. I bobbed my head up and down while he grabbed my hair with his eyes fluttering back. "fuckkk." He groaned. It made me more hungry. So I went faster and faster. "I'm gonna fucking cum."  He cummed and I swallowed it all. We finished and we walked out the closet and went back to miguel and demetri.
"Jeez how long were you guys in there." Miguel said stunned.
Did you guys actually do it? Miguel asked.
Eli looked away like he was guilty but he was proud about it and miguel noticed
"Holy shit you guys are crazy!" Demetri said.
I smirked at Eli. He kissed me and we head to class together.
I waved goodbye at Demetri and Miguel. They still looked stunned. During class me and Eli kept texting eachother  during class:
————————————————————————
Eli: you do it so good😩
Y/N: I dont mind doing it again😈😂
Eli: I'm crazy for you😍
Y/N: trust me we're not done.
Eli: ooo😍😩
Eli: Let me do the job. I wanna hear you call out my name.🖤
Y/N: "fuckkk"  "y/n your so good"
Eli: shut the fuck up🤣🤣
Y/N: Make me😈💦
Eli: Don't worry I will.
Y/N: okay bud🤣🤣
—-——————-———–––—–—-–––—
I looked back and saw Eli smirked at me and he mouthed "I'll make you" I smiled and looked forward.
*RINGGGG
"Class dismissed!" My teacher yelled. I ran out the room real quick because I knew what was coming. Eli was chasing after me. He caught up to me  and pulled me into a room and locked the door. "Where you going princess?" He said as he had me pinned against the classroom door with his arm above me. I laughed and ran to a table and sat on it and he followed me and started kissing me and he took off my shirt and I took off his. He pulled down my pants and started kissing down my body until he got to my private part. He pulled down my panties with his mouth and start French kissing my pussy it felt so good I covered my mouth so he wouldn't hear me moan and he took my hand off my mouth and said "I wanna hear." So I moaned his name and he stopped and said "made you do it!" And he started laughing and we put our clothes in and he teased me leaving me with the need of his body. We walk out the room together and miguel and Demetri saw us.
"Don't tell me you guys-" miguel said.
Hawk smiled with his tongue out.
"You guys are a very sexually active couple" Demetri says. I was still out of breath and upset because Eli's teasing me but I tried not to show it so I didn't talk at all. But I remembered Eli hates it when I call him hawk because I'm his girlfriend and he wants me to call him his name soI'm gonna call him hawk for the rest of the day.
"Come on hawk let's go to karate class." I said while smiling at him like I was making fun of him.
He looked kinda mad so I knew it was working.
"Any of you need a ride?"miguel and Demetri didn't but Eli I mean hawk did.
We were in the car on our way to cobra kai and he says.
"You know I hate it when you call me hawk."
"I know." I said with a smirk.
"Oh so you wanna play that game? Ok we can play that game" he said. "Pull Over" he demanded. So I did. He pulled me to the backseat and we started making out.
"You know y/n I could do this all day as long as you keep teasing me." He said. I laughed and kept kissing him.
"Do you have a condom?" I asked.
"Yep." He took it out and put it on while I was kissing all over his body leaving marks.
"You sure?" He asked?
"100%" I said with a smile.
He put it in and I cried out. He was 11 inches so it took a while to adjust to him.
"Moan for me princess." He groaned. He grabbed my waist and turn me over so he's on top and started going really fast. I started moaning so loud.
"Fuckkk princess." He muttered. It my made me more and more wet each time he groaned.
I got so loud that people outside the car could hear me so he went slower and said "shhhhh"
He was going slow and kissing me while doing it so I wouldn't be loud. He gasped. "SHIT!"
I flinched "what? What happened?!" I said "were late for fucking karate class!"  "Oh shit..." I said.  We put on our clothes real quick and went to the dojo real quick. We walked in awkwardly and miguel saw and sarcastically rolled his eyes because he already knew why we were late.
"Why are you late?!" Sensei asked
"Uhh we uH- we were doing homework." Eli answered.
"Sure." Miguel mumbled.
"What did you say Diaz?!" Sensei said.
"Nothing sensei." Miguel said nervously.
"Yeah thought so. FALL IN." Sensei yelled.
A couple hours of training later*
I was getting my stuff and miguel comes up to me and hawk. "Seriously guys?" He said laughing. "You've been doing this all day!" He said.
"Well maybe it's because y/n here loves teasing me right y/n?" He said smiling.  I blushed. "Hey eli you need a ride?" I asked.
"Yeah i actually do" he said smiling at miguel.
Miguel rolled his eyes. "Well bye miguel I'll see you later." I said quickly. Me and eli got in the car and I said "ill drop you off so you can get ready for our date."
"Ooo I'm excited." He said happily.
I took him back to his house and I went back to mine and I went looking for something to wear.
So I ask Eli for help.
————————————————————————
Y/N: Eli can you help me pick out what to wear?
Eli: gladly.😩

Y/N: Thats the first choice

Eli: oh shit that's hot.

Y/N: Thats the second choice

Eli: definitely the first one.
Y/N: ok see you tonight😉