Chapter seven: I love you Rivera.

My dad was taking a nap and I got my car keys.
I went back to my room and made a body figure in my bed so it looks like I'm sleeping.
I went out the window and drove to hawks house. I knocked on his door and he answered.
"Y/n? What happened??" I explained what happened and he let me in.
"Well I'm sorry that happened."
"It's nothing." I said about to cry.
"Hey. You okay?" He said hugging me.
"Yeah I'm fine. I don't even know why I'm crying. I said laughing. We laughed together.
"I love you baby." He said cuddling me.
I looked up and see him smiling at me.
"What did you say?" I said excitedly.
"I said I love you Y/N Rivera." He replied happily.
"Oh my god. Did The Hawk just say I love you?"
"Yes he did."
"Oh my god baby. I love you too!" I said about to get emotional.
"Oh god, are you about to cry again?" Eli said laughing at me.
"Stoppp i get emotional easily." I said crying.
"Babyyy! Don't cry!" He said standing up.
"Come here." He said pulling me.
I stood up and we made out for about 5 minutes.
"You down to go to a party?" Eli said smirking.
"Sure who's gonna be there?" I asked.
"Cobra kai." He said smiling.
"Ok let's go then!" I said.
We took my car and drove to the canyon.
We finally got there and saw everyone there.
Miguel saw me and yelled
"Y/N! wassupp! You and hawk still gettin it in huh?!" He yelled. He was drunk. You could tell.
"What the fuck is your problem miguel?" I said angrily walking over to him.

"What me? nothing. Isn't it the truth tho. I mean, you only like hawk cuz of his dick. You don't actually love him. You never actually loved him." Miguel said drunk.
"Why the fuck would you say that? Fuck you miguel. I'm sorry you can't get Sam to love you back but I love Eli and I will never stop loving him."
"Well he sure loves you." He said pointing behind a tree. I saw Moon and Eli making out.
"Fucking bitch." I walked over to them furiously and grab moon by the hair and knee her stomach.
"You like kissing my man huh? Whore ass rat."
I said as I straddled her and punched her in the face many times.
Everyone saw and came over.
"Baby come on!" Eli said pulling me back.
"Fuck you eli, go to hell! I fucking loved you and you kissed this whore?!" I said. I slapped him, I spit on moon and left. She was knocked out on the floor bleeding.
I went to my car and I opened the door. Hawk ran over and shut it.
"What the fuck?! Let me go home. I don't wanna see you. Ever."
"Baby please listen to me. You have to understand I had no-"
"No shut the fuck up and let me go home!" I said interrupting him.
He looked and everyone staring at us and pulled me into the forest.
"Baby please listen. Please I love you. Your my world I could never do that to you!" He said with tears in his eyes.
"If you love me then why did you kiss Moon?"
I said angrily.
"Look, I know it looked like we kissed but I promise you, she kissed me." Eli said. He was looking at me straight in the eyes when he said that. He wasn't lying.
"Why did you kiss back?" I said looking away from him.
"I tried to push her away, but she kept pulling me back. I don't know if you saw but I was trying to pull away from the kiss." He said. He started crying.
"Look, y/n your the most a amazingly,astounding wonderful girl that I've ever known and-"
"Eli I-"
"- let me try and get this out! Look I'm not an idiot. I know how the world works. I have ten bucks in my pocket and I have nothing to offer you and I know that! I understand, but I'm too involved with you now. I love you. I don't want you to leave me. So stay." He said crying.
"Eli I love you too, but I don't know if I can trust you anymore." I said with tears in my eyes.
"Baby it wasn't me. It was her. I tried to push her away but She wouldn't let me. You have to trust me! When did I ever do that to you?! Never. Because I love you... I fucking love you! So much that I would never hurt you or cheat on you. So trust me baby... please?"
"Okay, I will. But let me beat the shit out of her." I said. He looked at me happily with tears in his eyes and laughed.
I walked over there and she saw me and looked like she saw a ghost.
"So it's 'moon' right?" I said smiling at her with Eli next to me.
"Ye- yeah." She said looking at eli nervously.
"Oh don't look at eli sweetheart he told me everything." I said.
"Eli? Why- why would you-" she said.
"Because I don't know who the fuck you are or why you came up to me but I have a girlfriend and I love her very much . So don't ever try to make me kiss you because I don't fucking like you and I never will you slut!" Eli said looking at her furiously.
She was about it cry.
"I- I'm sorry. It wasn't him it was me. I came up to him and kissed him and he wouldn't keep his hands off me." She said.
Moon's thoughts:
"This hoe thinks I'm gonna confess that I made him kiss me? I think the fuck not"
"This fucking whore his stealing him from me!"
———————————————————————
Hawk looked confused.
"Moon stop fucking lying! I would never kiss a ugly ass bitch like you. Your a whore. I said it and I'll say it again I don't like you and I never will. I hate you." He said looking at her straight in the eyes.
I could tell he wasn't lying.I could tell moon was lying. So moon definitely forced hawk.
"Oh moon, you really think I'm gonna believe that?" I said smiling at her with anger.
"Your fucked." Hawk whispered at her.
He watched proudly as I spill beer all over her.
"You like being wet you slut?! Huh?! Answer me!" I said.
She looked at me with shock and tried walking away.
"Where you going moon? The real party just started." I said pulling her hair back.
"You stupid whore." I said as I rip tory's bracelet with sharp metal on it off her arm and put it around my wrist.
"You wanna feel real pain? Cuz I bet the only pain you've ever felt is being ass fucked!" I said as I punched her in the face leaving a huge mark. She was knocked out. Everyone was at shock. Yasmine ran over to her and looked at me.
"What the fuck did you do?!" Yasmine said.
"Tell her not to mess with my boyfriend." I said with a evil smile.
Hawk looked at me in shock and kissed me.
"Oh my god your fucking insane!" He said proudly.
I gave Tory her bracelet back and said thanks and she smirked at me.
"No mercy." I smiled and looked over and saw miguel passed out on a log. I laughed and went over to him. I tried waking him up but he wouldn't. He was really that drunk. "Eli come help bring miguel to the car! We're going home!"
We picked up miguel and went drove away. Eli was staring at my fists because they had blood all over them.
"Damn you fucked that bitch up!" He said surprised.
I smiled and heard miguel say
"Fuck who up? Where am I?"
"Your in my car asshole. We're taking you home."
Miguel saw my fists and got scared.
"What did you guys do?!" He said terrified.
"Y/n and moon got into a fight." Hawk said proudly.
"Holy shit! For what?!" Miguel said surprised.
"For hawk." I said with a straight face.
"What?! What happened?"
"You were drunk as fuck and said i was using hawk for his dick and said I never loved him then you said 'he definitely loves you' and you saw hawk and moon kissing so I looked back and saw them so I beat the shit out of moon."
"Aw shit! I'm sorry y/n. You guys got a video. I wanna see the fight!"
Miguel said.
"I do. Aisha was recording!" Hawk said and showed him the video.
"Holy shit y/n! You really beat the shit out of her! But how come you forgave hawk?"
Miguel asked.
"Because the bitch was forcing him. Hawk was trying to push her away but she wouldn't let him."
"Holy shit. That's insane! And you used Tory's bracelet?! Your crazy!" Miguel said as he was watching the video again. We laughed and I remembered something. I looked like I'd seen a ghost. The color on my face drained.
Eli noticed. "Hey! You okay?! Y/n! What happened?!" Eli said terrified.
"It's okay I'm fine but, I just remembered I snuck out... I'm not supposed to be home this late..."
"Oh shit..." Eli said scared.
"It's alright let's just take miguel home and I'll crash at your place and tell my dad we were studying." I said nervously.
"Alright." Eli said. The whole car ride we were quiet and we arrived to Miguel's house.
"Bye guys thanks for the ride.Sorry for telling you all that y/n"
"It's alright miguel bye!" I said.
We drove away and Eli looked at me.
"Can I drive?" He asked smile.
"Sure." I said with a surprised smirk.
"Alright." He said as we switched seats.
"Where to Mrs. Moskowitz?" He said sarcastically.
I was surprised. Did he just call me by his last name?! Oh my god I really love this man.
"Did you just call me Mrs. Moskowitz?!" I said about to cry. Once again...
"Oh no... I should've known..." he said laughing.
"Oh shut up!" I said crying.
"Ahhh stop crying!! I forgot you get emotional when I say this stuff!" He said with his hand on my thigh while looking at the road.
"I know what would make you cry more..." he said slowly move his hand up my thigh.
I looked at him and nodded so he knows it's okay.
He moved his hand further up till he got to the band of my shorts. He put his hand in my pants and started rubbing my clit.
I let out a little moan and he went faster.
I arched my back and started moaning louder and louder.
"You like that princess?" I said as he felt me get more and more wet the more he talked.
"Aw you like my voice princess?" He said smirking. He pulled over went to the back seat.
He pulled me back and I laughed.
He played with my lip and started kissing me. We helped each other take off our clothes. I grabbed a condom from my little compartment and gave it to him. I started kissing down his body and when he was done I sat on top of him and put it in me. I moaned loudly. He grabbed my waist and started moving me up and down while whispering in my ear what he was gonna do to me as I moan.
He knew his moans turned me on so he started moaning stuff in my ear like "shit" or "go faster princess" or "fuckk"
I was hungry. I pushed my finger against his lip saying "shhh" and I pulled off his condom and started sucking him off.
"Oh shit." He moaned. He grabbed my hair and I started bobbing my head up and down. Each time I went faster he would squeeze my hair harder and harder.
"Fuckk" he moaned. I started teasing him so he got irritated and pulled my hair until I moved my head back up and started kissing me. He laid me down across the seats and started kissing down my body. He got to my clit and started French kissing it.
"Oh shit Eli." I moaned. "You like that huh?" He whispered. He went faster and faster the more I moaned.
"Oh shit I'm gonna cum." I whispered. He stopped.
"Why'd you stop?" I said out of breath.
"Don't tease me next time Rivera." He said smiling as he put on his clothes.
I frowned and put my clothes on. I had a plan tho. I'm gonna act like a total bitch until he gives me what I want. I went back to the front seat with my clothes and he went started driving. I looked out the window with an attitude and he looked at me.
He smirked and he knew what I was doing so he went with it.
He grabbed my thigh and I moved his hand off with an attitude.
"Hey! I see how your acting and I don't like it!" He said angrily. I ignored him and kept looking out the window.
"Hey I'm talking to you!" He said turning my face so it's facing him. I smiled and went back serious real quick.
"What the fuck?!" I said.
"Keep that attitude and watch what happens" he said with anger.
"What the fuck are you gonna do? Huh? Tell me." I said with a smirk.
"I see what your doing. You'll see." He said.
I don't remember what happened after that. Everything just went black...
————————————————————————
Sorry this chapter was long. Anyway I'm working on chapter 8 right now.
Thank you for reading! Please give me some feedback or tell me anything you wanna see in the future!