Chapter Eleven: "Kyler"

*One Week Later*
Update: My panic attacks are gone, me and hawk haven't seen each other since the incident.
⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: SEXUAL ASSAULT⚠️
There was no school today so I went straight to the dojo.
Everyone was already there. I saw this old man with a snake tattoo on his arm.
"Hey Miss Rivera, I've heard a lot about you." The man said.
"Okay. But um- who are you?" I asked.
"Sensei Kreese. I will be joining your class and watching Sensei Lawrence teach you guys." He said.
"Oh ok." I said.
"Alright! Rivera fall in!" Sensei Lawrence yelled.
I stood next to Eli and I smiled and he smiled back. We learned how to to a round house kick.
We had to pair up in partners of two and I chose Eli.
We finally perfected the kick and class was over.
"Miss Rivera! Can I talk to you in the office" Sensei Kreese asked.
I nodded and walked over to the office. I mouthed Eli saying 'wait for me' and he nodded and waited.
Sensei Kreese closed the door and he began saying stuff like
"Your just like Sensei Lawrence." Or "you remind me of Sensei Lawrence" or "it's like Sensei Lawrence is your dad" and I was really confused so I said "Sensei with all due respect did you actually want to talk to me about something or did you just call me here just to tell how much I remind you of sensei?"
"Do you want to become badass? I think you have a chance of being a good student. By that I mean striking first, showing no mercy, and striking hard!" He said
I thought about it for a second. Maybe this could help me with my panic attacks. I need to show no mercy. If this is my chance of getting stronger I'll take it. I looked back up and Sensei Kreese.
"Yes, I want to become badass." I said with a smirk.
"Perfect, meet me at coyote creek. Tomorrow, same time you come to class" He said.
"Ok." I said.
I walked out of the office and Eli was still waiting for me there.
"What happened?" Eli asked.
"Oh nothing special, we were just talking about the lesson for tomorrow." I said.
"Oh ok. How have you been doing? Since the incident?" He asked.
"Oh yeah my panic attacks are gone, I've gotten over that soft shit, I show no mercy." I said confidently.
"Good girl." He said smirking.
I smiled and he ran in front of me.
"You down to go to a party? Moon is hosting. Is that okay?" He asked. I thought about it for a second. Am I partying too much? Eh whatever i dont fucking care I haven't seen my boyfriend in a while so might as well go.
"Sure." I said smirking.
"Alright I'm picking you up." He said.
"Alright what time?" I asked.
"6:00 PM" he said.
"Alright see you later then." I said kissing his forehead.
I walked to my car and I hear footsteps walking to my car.
I thought it was hawk so I smiled.
"Miss me already?" I said turning around.
It wasn't hawk so my smile faded. It was kyler.
"Hey." He said with a smile.
"Uh- hey? Do you need something?" I said looking at him weirdly.
"Uh- I- uh no I just saw you so I came to say hi. Anyway, you coming to the party?" He asked.
"Uh yeah moons party? Yeah I'm coming." I said.
"Oh well why don't I take you there?" He asked.
"Um my boyfriend's already taking me so..." I said.
"Oh. Well I'll see you there." He said looking me up and down and left laughing.
I felt uncomfortable. I kinda had a bad feeling about him but I ignored it.
I went back home and put together an outfit so I wouldn't spend hours trying to find one.
Here's the outfit⬇️.